under new management

Thread: under new management

under new management

Hallo friends,
    with the french paints of the Heinkel He 162 I wanted to launch a new idea for other repainters:
    why not to make repaints of surviving german aircrafts "under new management" ?
    Some has survived until today, sadly most have been scrapped. Those surviving today are repainted
    in german colors. I believe it might be interesting also to remember when those aircraft weared other than the german
    uniform.
    Here now a repainted Ju 88A-4 in french colors
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    Hallo friends,
    with the french paints of the Heinkel He 162 I wanted to launch a new idea for other repainters:
    why not to make repaints of surviving german aircrafts "under new management" ?
    Some has survived until today, sadly most have been scrapped. Those surviving today are repainted
    in german colors. I believe it might be interesting also to remember when those aircraft weared other than the german
    uniform.
    Here now a repainted Ju 88A-4 in french colors
    Yours
    Papi
    Nice! The Ju-88 is among my favorite planes. I wish there were a newer model available for FS9, on the level of the Wings of Power releases.

Interesting idea, Pappi!

Asid from the variety it provides, it also takes some of those aircraft out of the WW2 years and into the post-war Classic Era. The French in particular put some former Luftwaffe types into service, like the one you've painted, as did the Spanish, and some Asian countries with former Japanese aircraft.

It's a theme well worth exploring.

under new management

Hallo friends,

there is a "new" Ju 88A on the project line,
    I' m working since some month on the panel for the A version, also I try as far as possible to reproduce some
    of the Ju 88A systems. It was a quiet complex aircraft. When Shessi has the time he will have a look on the bird he told me.
    There can be done some details on the model.
    For the moment I have in flight the V21 which was the prototype of the A-series.
    All a question of time. Sadly my ask for help to realise some gauges went in the wind.
    Perhaps I will publish this one before the final Ju 88A.
    Let' s see.
    Yes there is a lot of repaints in sight for the theme "under new management"
    I hope that more talented friends than I am will pick the theme up.
    Yours
    Papi

Members who have read this thread: 0