FR Messerschmitt Bf-109G6 Progress Update

Thread: FR Messerschmitt Bf-109G6 Progress Update

FR Messerschmitt Bf-109G6 Progress Update

Just thought I'd share a few more screenshots of the Bf-109G6 cockpit, seeing as it's coming along. Still a WIP, but almost done. If all goes well, more pics soon....

Fantastic work, have been wondering how this project was doing. Something to look forward to for sure.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Yes, really good to see this well along. Fine work, Mike!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Very nice!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Definitely not a Heinkel... Great work, looking forward to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Fantastic work, have been wondering how this project was doing. Something to look forward to for sure.
    Thanks, and yes, it's taking a little longer than I thought - been working on something else, as well.

As ever, I'm really looking forward to this release, Mike! I always greatly admire your attention to detail and getting the visuals spot-on accurate to the real aircraft.

I follow a page on Facebook called "Bf-109 Projects & Restorations", and here is a unique illustration showing the evolution of the rudder pedals in the Bf-109 which I had never never paid attention to. From left to right it goes early to later/mid-production in the middle (which you have nailed), and Buchon on the right. (Photo by Mickael Rabilloud‎).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    As ever, I'm really looking forward to this release, Mike! I always greatly admire your attention to detail and getting the visuals spot-on accurate to the real aircraft.

I follow a page on Facebook called "Bf-109 Projects & Restorations", and here is a unique illustration showing the evolution of the rudder pedals in the Bf-109 which I had never never paid attention to. From left to right it goes early to later/mid-production in the middle (which you have nailed), and Buchon on the right. (Photo by Mickael Rabilloud‎).
    Thanks John, much appreciated!

Great, apart from the Buchon a Gustav!

Cees

Will there be a Finnish TROP variant? If so, then pre-flight checks on the old credit card have begun.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    been working on something else, as well.
    four engines and pilots with huge arms?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    four engines and pilots with huge arms?
    . Nope, but it's to sort of help me understand a little better what I can do within the poly limits before starting the B-24 and to help with other projects in the line up. The Halifax was very useful for that, too, but I felt a few ideas still need testing. But here's a sneak peek (very WIP) of what I've been working on, 'on the side' so to speak. Can you guess what it is?

French instruments/gauges. Potez 631?

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    French instruments/gauges. Potez 631?

Priller
    Correct air force, incorrect aircraft.

Oooh, a Breguet! 693?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Oooh, a Breguet! 693?
    Correct!

The aircraft that some dubbed the 'French Mosquito.' However, late development and the defeat in 1940 meant that it never reached its full potential. Planned versions, with more powerful engines, would reportedly have made it as fast as the Bf-109. A very good-looking aircraft, imho.

It reminds me our PZL-37B "Łoś" (1939): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZL.37_%C5%81o%C5%9B .

Maybe one day...?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Wow, this thread just keeps getting better with previews. My credit card is going to be slapping me in a minute, lol. Fortunately, I don't think all of these will be released at the same time.

Members who have read this thread: 0