Andrew Wai's new Bf-109G-6 models!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Wai's new Bf-109G-6 models!

Sneak preview - AW BF-109G6

I have lost my FSDS 3.5 and 4.0 (beta version) due to a computer crash a few years ago. I have just recovered CFS2 due to Wolfi's help.

I have decided to port this FSX version to CFS2 4 days ago. The hardest part is to rebuild the animation due to CFS2's break apart logic. I also forgot how to use FSDS2 after more than 8 years of inactivity.

Here is the current status of the aircraft. Most of the animations have been rebuild. The wings can break apart now.

I will post some more progress photo next week.

This looks good.

Not wanting to break your effort, but have you seen this?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...r-Hangars-soon

Thanks Acwai1. Your time away from building obviously hasn't dimmed your creative flair. Looking forward to your 109G6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Thanks Acwai1. Your time away from building obviously hasn't dimmed your creative flair. Looking forward to your 109G6.
    Thanks! It takes a short time to remember how to use FSDS again. It is relaxing to build aircraft.

The external model is finished and it has break apart wings. I will work on the VC and fix the version with Erla Haube canopy.

Which prop disc do you think is better? I like the one on the starboard side if it is 50% more transparent.

The propspin3 and WF_TBF_Avenger_prop are too transparent.

Does anyone have a better prop disc that I can try? Please send me a web link so I can download it or send it to my email at acwai@yahoo.com.

acwai1,
    This prop from Kelticheart is worth a look:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d&page=9&pp=20

acwai1,
    This prop from Kelticheart is worth a look:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d&page=9&pp=20
    Ravenna,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried it and decided to use the new prop disc from the Yashico N1K1JaA and combined it with the front view from the Prop_US bmp files.

Now, I can see better in the VC without the darker propeller from the Prop_US bmp.

Looks fantastic, really looking forward to this one!

msfossey

Here are some more preview screen shots. The external model of version 1 is done. I am going to work on the VC next. There will be 11 paint schemes for the G-6 Urla Haube, G-6 with cannons, and G-14 versions.

My wife is going to Hong Kong tomorrow for 3 weeks, I will have to do all the house work and cook dinners. I hope that it won't slow down the project.

Does anyone know where are the 1% airfiles for the G-6, G-6 with cannons, and G-14 located?

Acwai1, This looks so good. If you pay as much attention to detail when you cook we may lose you for a while!

Acwai1, This looks so good. If you pay as much attention to detail when you cook we may lose you for a while!
    Actually, I am a fairly good cook. When I was in high school, my Mom was working 2nd shift as a nurse, I had to cook dinner and picked her up after work.

Here are some more external views. The first 3 are G14 with regular and Erla Haupe canopies. There rest of them are G6 with regular and Erla Haupe canopies, with and without wing cannons.

It is almost finished. I just need to finish the VC.

I think the aircraft is now finished. These are the final set of screen shots of the VC, revised 2D cockpit, and some external views of bombs and rockets.

I am going to flight test the final version to look for glitches.

Thanks for watching the preview screen shots.

Target release date: Thanksgiving day!

good work. This makes it a new sim with these models and raises te ante.

Very nice ACWai, I glad you re-discovered model making again. I have spend countless hours in your P51D and bubble top Spitfire MkXIV.

Huub

Thanks for the nice comments!

To Huub,

I have over 20 favorite paint schemes for the P-51D, I can only keep 10 active at a time due to the CFS2 aircraft limit.

One of the paint scheme is the "six-shooter", I saw this aircraft at an air show.

Soon, you will be able to shoot down the P51D and bubble top Spitfire MkXIV with the BF-109.

Andrew

Icon22 Andrew Wai's new Bf-109G-6 models!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: AW BF-109G6 - Aircraft #1

Visual model : Andrew Wai

Textures: Phanis (oddysopitos@yahoo.com)

I have included one propeller disc file (YS2N1K1JAA4.bmp) painted by Kelticheart.

The rudder without the swastika is also included.

Damage profiles: Andrew Wai

Airfile by: Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

2D panel: original design by 'mas' from Japan. I have modified it to be usable with this BF-109G6 aircraft.

The sound files are not provided, you can use the sound from the new BF-109G6 by the Daedalus Design Group. The drop fuel tank, center line pylon and 250kg bomb used in the DP file are also designed by them. The 50kg bombs and rockets are designed by Simtech.

Special animation: Use wing fold command (Shift+W) to open/close the engine cover.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes. After all, that is half the fun of owning CFS2. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

1. You list me as the designer and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6" or "AW BF-109G6 A."

4. You need to include this unmodified README file.

Have fun! If you need any missing gauges, please send me an email.

Andrew acwai@yahoo.com (Nov 2018)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

AW BF-109G6A.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 - aircraft #2

Visual model: Andrew Wai

I have included one propeller disc file (YS2N1K1JAA4.bmp) painted by Kelticheart.

Airfile by: Andrew Wai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any BF-109G6 airfiles.

2D panel: original design by 'mas' from Japan. I have modified it to be usable with this BF-109G6 aircraft.

The sound files are not provided, you can use the sound from the new BF-109G6 by the Daedalus Design Group. The drop fuel tank, center line pylons and 250kg bomb used in the DP file are also designed by them. The 50kg bombs and rockets are designed by Simtech.

Special animation: Use wing fold command (Shift+W) to open/close the engine cover.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes.

After all, that is half the fun of owning CFS2. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

1. You list me as the designer and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6" or "AW BF-109G6 A."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6A.zip

AW BF-109G6-2.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 with wing cannons - aircraft #5

The sound files are not provided, you can use the sound from the new BF-109G6 by the Daedalus Design Group. The drop fuel tank, center line pylons and 250kg bomb used in the DP file are also designed by them. The 50kg bombs and rockets are designed by Simtech.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes. After all, that is half the fun of owning CFS2. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-2."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-2" or "AW BF-109G6-2A."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-2.zip

AW BF-109G6-2A.zip

Description: AW BF-109G6 with wing cannons - aircraft #6

Textures : Phanis (oddysopitos@yahoo.com)

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kindof fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes.

After all, that is half the fun of owning CFS2. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW BF-109G6-2A."

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW BF-109G6-2" or "AW BF-109G6-2A."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-109G6-2A.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Andrew,

These look pretty awesome, I love the detail modeling of the engine, as well as the Minnie / Mickey? decal on the fuselage!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for these G6's. Downloading now & looking forward erla canopy versions

Cheers

L'iguane

Beautiful work Andrew. These 109's are great, thank you for sharing your work with us.

msfossey

Great work on these 109s Andrew. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Members who have read this thread: 0