CR1 Software

Thread: CR1 Software

CR1 Software

Hello Chaps,

Does anyone know if "CR1 Software" is still in business...?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by sidler View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

Sorry if i was not clear enough....but what i meant is are they "still in business"? Such as can one purchase from them and do they offer support and reply to emails? ie: is anyone home?

I know their website is still current but fellow simmers may know more in regards to my original question?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    Hello Chaps,
    Does anyone know if "CR1 Software" is still in business...?
    Cheers,
    Tim.
    Have you tried contacting them via their website? If they don't answer within a few days that might tell you all you need to know. . .
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

CRI Champ

PrepareD v3.4

I see they have not released a new product since 2012 and all but one of there 'add-on's are fs9 models, but they do have an interesting Ford Tri-motor there with a pay-pal link where you can get it for only 6$, its tempting enough I may risk it.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I see they have not released a new product since 2012 and all but one of there 'add-on's are fs9 models, but they do have an interesting Ford Tri-motor there with a pay-pal link where you can get it for only 6$, its tempting enough I may risk it.
    Well I ponied up my 6 bucks but its been 6 hours so far and no download link
    Joe Cusick

Well I ponied up my 6 bucks but its been 6 hours so far and no download link
    Hello blanston12. I finally got my link sent to me 72 hours later. So they are still in business....PHEW!!

I am sure yours is on its way.

Cheers,
    Tim.

Hello blanston12. I finally got my link sent to me 72 hours later. So they are still in business....PHEW!!

Cheers,
    Tim.
    Well its been a week now and no response, think very soon it will be time to contact pay-pal and ask for a refund.
    Joe Cusick

Well its been a week now and no response, think very soon it will be time to contact pay-pal and ask for a refund.
    Hey Joe that is not good to hear. Maybe drop them an email -I did? They replied to me telling me that it probably went to my "spam" folder....!? I replied that it did not because I checked everyday just in case it indeed did. They sent it again in the follow up email.

Fingers crossed you get it after dropping them an email.

Cheers,
    Tim.

Cheers,
    Tim.
    As blanston12 mentioned, they haven't done anything since 2012. . .and then took 72 hours to finally get a link sent out. Sounds more like someone (an individual) just happened to see an e-mail with the company name referenced and decided to check it out and saw that someone had actually purchased an airplane. I think after 6 years of non-activity I wouldn't say they are still in business. . .maybe just haven't closed out the website.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Was just browsing the website. Noticed this below the payment button on the Champ page:

Make sure you “Return to merchant” after the buying process with Paypal for instructions on how to get your download.
    Wonder if that speeds up the process or not?

I don't remember anything on the return to merchant page except we will get back to you when verified, but its been a week since then so maybe I missed something, and at this point there is no way to get back except paying again.
    Joe Cusick

I don't remember anything on the return to merchant page except we will get back to you when verified, but its been a week since then so maybe I missed something, and at this point there is no way to get back except paying again.
    I totally concur with you Joe. I never had a "Make sure you “Return to merchant” after the buying process with Paypal for instructions on how to get your download." just a "We will email you the link. Please contact us if you have not received your link within 24hrs of purchase."

Well if you do not get a reply email from them soon, then yes go to Paypal and get a refund. It finally worked for me and I just hope it works for you too. However, this is the one and only purchase I will do with CR-1.

Cheers,
    Tim.

There is a "Contact us" page in the menu with a form. I bought the Aeronca Champ yesterday. If I don't hear something in a couple days I'll resort to that and then paypal.

I just did the “contact Us” link, I will give them a couple more days and then ask PayPal
    Joe Cusick

Just fyi, the CR1 products are also available at the FS Pilot Shop:

https://www.fspilotshop.com/cr1-software-m-315.html

Well he responded, Thomas sent me an email that said

It is probably sitting in your junk folder of you email client.
    Along with the download link and installer password.

I checked my spam folder, for the fourth time, it was not there.

But there is still some life in the site.
    Joe Cusick

Well he responded, Thomas sent me an email that said

Along with the download link and installer password.

I checked my spam folder, for the fourth time, it was not there.

But there is still some life in the site.
    Finally!!! Glad you got it sorted Joe.

Members who have read this thread: 0