a must watch..

Thread: a must watch..

a must watch..

well its a must watch in my opinion,yup its about fire again,,,i know i know..give it a rest...which is part of why we are having these large fires,everyone gets in an uproar in the moment,two weeks from now 80% of the people will not remember it.
    anyway
    for us in the flight sim world ,this is pretty awesome from the pilots view,helo pilots anyway.and those who care about others,from the humanity point..i think..so its two LA county helicopter pilots engaged in a mountain top rescue with fire torching up slope towards their position.

Great vid and perfect POV, great to hear the comms going and each guy knows the plan.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Those two are the embodiment of "COOL CATS"!! Not hesitating to go into the teeth of the fire when called, calmly planning what they'll do and how they'll do it, extracting the citizens in peril, and doing it all while Bingo Fuel!

Thanks Dave for the great video!
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

That was awesome! Thanks ever so much for sharing this cool video!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Dang! Fire. The best landing spot is occupied by vehicles. Low on fuel. Still managed to calmly carry out a rescue.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Good boys! Guts, improvisation, decision-making bang on, explemplary CRM.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Great video. Never tired of your fire postings.

Members who have read this thread: 0