Joe's "The D-Day Special" over Dover

Thread: Joe's "The D-Day Special" over Dover

Joe's "The D-Day Special" over Dover

I am indebted to Surfguru for mentioning this paint- and to Butcherbird for the paint itself- stunning- I can't believe I missed this until now! I took her out for a Dover fly-past..... and EVERY SINGLE TIME I SPEND TIME IN THE C-47 I AM GRATEFUL for the collective talents of Manfred, Jan, Alex, Ted, Gordon and the entire MJ Team that have put together this superb piece of aviation software. A fitting tribute to a superlative aeroplane! Ta Gents!

HEY- "There's a Butcherbird over, the White Cliffs of Dover...."

Thanks Joe- she's lovely!

C

Thank you. Great pics of her.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Guess im a little late to this post haha. Just want to say thanks again to butcherbird for digging this bird out of the archives for me, i was trolling around on google one afternoon and saw one screenshot of this plane and she cought my eye. Now shes my new C47 i fly to oshkosh every year Cavaricooper, thanks for the mention but it was again, butcherbird whome i contacted out of the blue and was gracious enough to dig out a copy for me. Thanks again, shes a real Gem!

Members who have read this thread: 0