SIAI Marchetti SF-260 w/ Reality Expansion Pack (REP) | Prev

Thread: SIAI Marchetti SF-260 w/ Reality Expansion Pack (REP) | Prev

Blog Entries

SIAI Marchetti SF-260 w/ Reality Expansion Pack (REP) | Prev

EXTREMELY REALISTIC!!!

https://youtu.be/k5hEOjgPtwQ

This is a preview video of the SIAI Marchetti SF.260D. Please note that this is not a review and that the aircraft is still in Beta. Also, please note that the aircraft was provided to me by SimCoders to preview on the channel.NOTE: The aircraft has been released during the making of this video. ⏬ Get the SIAI Marchetti SF.260D for X-Plane here ⏬https://store.x-plane.org/SIAI-Marche...The SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 is an Italian light aircraft which has been commonly marketed as a military trainer and aerobatics aircraft. It is know as the “Ferrari of the sky” for its slick appearance and its relatively high cruise speed.FEATURES LISTCode driven • Light dynamics• Super fun to fly, requires your attention all the time• Realistic takeoff, landing, cruise, and overall performance• Realistic aerobatics• Realistic stall behavior (watch your ailerons!)• Impressive spin behavior• Realistic roll speed at both high and low speedsOutstanding 3D model and liveries• Very light on FPS• High performance 4K texture• 10 Liveries included• Blank textures with PSD available to create your own livery• Tire blowout is shown• Propeller blades bend on belly landing• 3D modeled engine components• Custom rain and ice effectsRealistic on-board systems and procedures• Pre/Post ight walkaround• Custom hand towing mode: use your joystick to push/pull/steer the aircraft on ground• Realistic Mass and Balance• Complete electrical system with working Circuit Breakers• Custom landing gear warning system• Custom stall warning system• Custom vacuum system• Custom flaps system with realistic “white-arc” behavior• Custom fuel system• Custom cabin ventilation and windshield defrost system• Working Emergency Avionics switch with Emergency Battery• Working emergency landing gear extraction procedure• Canopy can stay slightly open during lightCustom Damage & Maintenance System• Any system can be damaged if used the wrong way• Persisten aircraft state: each livery has its own state that is saved between lights. Damage is cumulative.• Maintenance Report available to check the status of the aircraft and do the maintenanceand repairs100% Custom Piston Engine• The Lycoming O-540-E4A5 is modeled down to the smallest bolt and breathes air like areal engine• Custom fuel pump and fuel filter
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

This does look really good especially with the Simcoders embedded. Watching the video though the engine start sequence doesn't match the POHs I have.

I've been flying the RealAir SF260 as my new trainer and there is a lot of good info out there about the unique qualities of the real aircraft.

Still, I might end up with this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    This does look really good especially with the Simcoders embedded. Watching the video though the engine start sequence doesn't match the POHs I have.

I've been flying the RealAir SF260 as my new trainer and there is a lot of good info out there about the unique qualities of the real aircraft.

Still, I might end up with this one.
    I also have the FSX model and think it is the cat's pajamas, but this one is even more stunning...
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0