About the default BlackHawks in P3Dv4

Thread: About the default BlackHawks in P3Dv4

About the default BlackHawks in P3Dv4

Hi all,

Yesterday I tried for the first time a "serious" flight with one of the blackhawks included in P3Dv4.
    We simply wanted to do a one hour VFR flight in multiplayer using virtual reality helmets.

I was pleasantly surprised by the nice-looking cockpit. Textures were not really "top of today's technology" but in VR that doesn't really matter. The cockpit looked really cool, and all controls and buttons were perfectly readable.

However, the disappointment came right after that. My flight loads cold&dark, so I had to start the helicopter. It was at this moment that I realized that most of the buttons in the cockpit are in fact completely useless (not clickable). In the end, I had to start using CTRL+E...

I would like to know if there were ever any mods for these helicopters to make the cockpit more interactive ?
    I understand there are some payware options that will surely be more precise and closer to what I'm looking for (Cerasim and others?), but I'd just like to know about the default model for now. The Blackhawk isn't my favorite copter, so I'm not really motivated to buy one...

Well,your first issue is not ranking the H-60 at the top of your list of rotary wing excellence! Kidding, I was also surprised to see the additional models over the old Virtavia models to included the USN MH-60S/R. I looked for other mods but found nothing not even repaints, only added the P3D helo autopilot. I had hoped to find some more functional displays. If you do ever buy one, the Cerasim is the closest one to the real deal.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1