Flysimware Falcon 50 Released

Thread: Flysimware Falcon 50 Released

Flysimware Falcon 50 Released

Another Falcon is out. It's $50 USD on Flysimware https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_...falcon-50.html

It installs for FSX and all versions of P3D.

I'm curious about this model.
    The current model in sale is actually a beta version, if I understood correctly. Very close from version 1.0, but not 1.0 yet.
    The screenshots look really good but there are only 4 of them so far
    I know FlySimWare will certainly put some review videos in there soon, though.
    I have their Mu-2 and it's really a blast in VR. That one seems to be one step forward in terms of graphics/textures, which is a good thing.

I am going to wait for the Carenado version and then compare. Am so loyal to the Lavigne et al F 50 still today, which harks back to FS-freaking-2000, I am not sure I can face replacing it . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

The Carenado version (I didn't know they were planning a Falcon...) will surely look perfect graphically and fly reasonably well.
    But I expect the FlySimWare will be filled with much more interesting features and realism/immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    The Carenado version (I didn't know they were planning a Falcon...) will surely look perfect graphically and fly reasonably well.
    But I expect the FlySimWare will be filled with much more interesting features and realism/immersion.
    My thoughts exactly, it will be interesting to see reviews of both and I'll wait it out. Although FlySimWare's eye candy falls short I do enjoy their Learjet

If the two Falcons (FSW and Carenado) could be merged, it would be pretty incredible but based on my experience with Carenado's Hawker, I think it will be fine overall.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0