Best effect package for CFS 2?

Thread: Best effect package for CFS 2?

Best effect package for CFS 2?

We now have many effects. Burning planes, better smoke effects, water splashes for bombs and torpedoes, longer smoke effects for buildings ect.

In your opinion, what are the best effects, or would there be someone who could build the Optimal All on One package from all effects?

There are also the effects of nanni and niobo?

Which effects do you think should be used?

Do you use different effects depending on the theatre?

What are your favourites?

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    We now have many effects. Burning planes, better smoke effects, water splashes for bombs and torpedoes, longer smoke effects for buildings ect.

In your opinion, what are the best effects, or would there be someone who could build the Optimal All on One package from all effects?

There are also the effects of nanni and niobo?

Which effects do you think should be used?

Do you use different effects depending on the theatre?

What are your favourites?
    Yes, Nanni and Nibbio have good effects, like the torpedo wakes, flak splash, debris and oil slicks, crash explosion et al. I use different effects for different theatres for example, you wouldn't want the flak splash effect for an attack on an airbase or factory in a European install. You'd probably want the flak dust effect instead.

Often, Maskrider (I too) uses the LE_Water_Tower_02 on our scenery and for targets, positioned as fuel tanks. I changed the dp to utilize Ghost Pony's Napalm effect as the visual for their destruction (see screenshot below).

Others That I use are: Stall buffet sounds, torp explosion, LWD_clouds, LWD_moon, splashes and bldg explosion.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Here is my All in One Effekt File:

@Shadow Wolf, Can you upload your different effect packages for the different locations?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    Here is my All in One Effekt File:

@Shadow Wolf, Can you upload your different effect packages for the different locations?
    ElsnerMarkus: Most of the effects can be found on Nibbio's site: http://web.tiscalinet.it/jobim/cfs2/ (click the addons tab). For Nanni's effects: http://web.tiscalinet.it/Nanni/CFS/ and get a few more like the torpedo expl, Bomb expl etc.

The effect for the oil tank I made myself and include in my campaign downloads.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 1