RealAir Turbine Duke at Orbx Innsbruck

Thread: RealAir Turbine Duke at Orbx Innsbruck

RealAir Turbine Duke at Orbx Innsbruck

In my earlier flight sim days, I was completely captivated by the RealAir Turbine Duke, as I have been with everything that Sean or Rob produced. I spent many, many hours at LOWI, flying the pattern. From the departure, to the climb to Rattenburg, to entry and holding, to departing on the 210 radial, to intercepting the Localizer at 21 DME, to the step downs at various DME fixes to the break at Absam to the low level flight over the hausfraus hanging out laundry, to the beautiful procedure turn, to finding centerline over the river- it was all addicting. Add in some poor Vatsim controller (most of whom kept asking me if I was from Tyrol due to my familiarity with the procedures) and it was heaven. Aerosoft's Innsbruck was very nice- but this Orbx offering is spectacular!

I was flighting the TD in anticipation of Sean's DA-62, and I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED BY EITHER THE AIRCRAFT OR THE SCENERY. It is a SPECTACULAR COMBINATION, and I remain obliged.

Best- C

...and taxying off the active to the GA side I almost jumped when I saw THIS.... is this foreshadowing at it's VERY BEST?????? Just LOOK at what's parked right in front of the nose!!!!!

Wunderbar!

C

PS- NC, I left Photobucket for Imgur when they chose to muddy the water... no regrets.

A nice corner of the world to tie down, isn't it?

C

Blog Entries
    A nice story told by lovely pictures.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Thanks John! I was starting to wonder if anyone had seen the post . I plan on taking the DC-6 there soon, in fact I left Tampa a few weeks ago and am working my way east. Once I get to Vienna, I may post some photos of the way in. I am SO FAMILIAR with that bit of the globe, and cannot wait to take the old girl there.

Best- Carl

Next time Orbx has a sale, I will get it. Almost did last time, but held off. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Next time Orbx has a sale, I will get it. Almost did last time, but held off. NC
    Black Friday incoming .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Lovely pictures. Great area, both in sim and RW. How large area around the Airport is covered with the LOWI by ORBX?
    kiki

Kiki-

Thanks for the kind words. It covers about 2500 square Km..... https://orbxdirect.com/product/lowi

Best- C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Kiki-

Thanks for the kind words. It covers about 2500 square Km..... https://orbxdirect.com/product/lowi

Best- C
    Thanks! So Europabrucke and Stubaital are included? I just need to have this...
    kiki

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Black Friday incoming .

Couldn't wait, bought it. Beautiful! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Couldn't wait, bought it. Beautiful! NC
    NC- now use Imgur (Direct Link, untick local hosting copy) and let's see some large screenies... ‘it’s a lovely bit of the world indeed

Best- C

Members who have read this thread: 0