RAZBAM A-7E VA-82 Marauders.zip

Thread: RAZBAM A-7E VA-82 Marauders.zip

RAZBAM A-7E VA-82 Marauders.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Vietnam

Description: This repaint represents LTV A-7E Corsair II (BuNo 158841), of USN Attack Squadron VA-82 Marauders as it appeared during the summer/fall 0f 1975 aboard USS Nimitz (CVN-68). Model and Paintkit by Razbam.

Repaint by Steve Bryant, November 2018.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RAZBAM A-7E VA-82 Marauders.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Duckie, thank you for the beautiful VA-82 paint! My friend, Steve Reynolds, is a "fledgling" simmer, and running a older system. But he was in VA-82 in the time period that this paint is for. GREAT work, Duckie! Pete

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-12_7-6-21-991.jpg   2018-11-12_7-7-5-933.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Duckie, thank you for the beautiful VA-82 paint! My friend, Steve Reynolds, is a "fledgling" simmer, and running a older system. But he was in VA-82 in the time period that this paint is for. GREAT work, Duckie! Pete.
    Thanks Very much Pete. Hope Steve R. likes it as well.

Steve
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Well, so far he has not been able to bring up your paint as a selection. Like I said, he isn't that familiar with how the repaints are added. I had him send me his .cfg file (boxed edition of FSX, as where he lives (Murphy, NC), they do not have cable internet or satellite, either. So....I edited his file, and zipped it up along with the texture folder. I instructed him how to add them back to the A-7E folder, but it is popping up all sorts of "objects with the same name" type errors. It is difficult, as I am in Pensacola, and hard to show him how to fix it. Still working on it, but will figure it out eventually. Have not had to do this in a while! Pete

Pete, probably already checked this, but like the readme says, make sure the version and model are matching up with the config. I did test it with v2 and both TP and NON-TP without any problems, just changing the sim= line appropriately.

I believe you'll eventually get it but it can be difficult over long distance especially with little or no experience in this area. This model is not the simplist to work with either.

Steve
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie View Post
    Pete, probably already checked this, but like the readme says, make sure the version and model are matching up with the config. I did test it with v2 and both TP and NON-TP without any problems, just changing the sim= line appropriately.

I believe you'll eventually get it but it can be difficult over long distance especially with little or no experience in this area. This model is not the simplist to work with either.

Steve
    Yeah, but it will be worth it in the end for him. He is really excited about it! Thanks, Pete

Members who have read this thread: 1