Still the Falcon 20.... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Still the Falcon 20....

Hello gentlemen

Out of curiosity, has somebody got the UV maps for the bird? I have antennas mapped in the same place as undercarriage wells and that nose is giving me a bad time , then again, the decoration of the Spanish Air Force is rather particular with all the scalloping!

Thanks

Saludos
    Born to Fly

Ascua, it is not really clear what your intensions are, perhaps any pictures?

Saludos!

Thomas

Hi Thomas, yep, have a look

As you can see, that nose is a bit complicated .

As for the aerials I was talking about, when going real close, I would think some of the wheel well pattern spills into them... I think, no picture for that so far!

Saludos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avc_00040816.jpg  
    Born to Fly

thanks, nose section is bit unfriendly to repaint, but with some try and error it should be possible. Keep a look on N378DB repaint, could be helful. I also have a grid template. If you need it, send me a pm.

Saludos

Thomas

Hi

OK, been working a bit and I think I got it worried, still have to put some dirt and a few details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Falcon 20 3.jpg   Falcon 20 2.jpg   Falcon 20 1.jpg  
    Born to Fly

Forgive me for stupid question and my apologies for bringing this very old thread up

Is the Dassault Falcon 20C version 2 ready and available for download??

If so, where can I find it p
    lease?

Also, where can I find Ameristar and Fed Ex liveries for this please?

Thanks and once again, p
    lease forgive me for stupid questions

Regards,

Aharon

I have not followed the various mods and updates, after awhile it gets a bit confusing, however The only Falcon 20 I have or can find in the Warbirds download section is the Falcon 20E model. There is a version 2 for that but that's all I found.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Falcon409 and TiAr,

Thanks to both of you for kind answer and great hyperlink!!!

Has Fed Ex livery been painted on this freeware model base, please considering the fact that it is first plane for Fed Ex?

Regards,

Aharon

I seem to remember seeing screenshots of RCAF Royal Canadian air force livery that is present day paint in grey color for Falcon 20E version 2 but I could not find in SOH download center?? Am I mistaken or does this livery actually exist?? This is NOT to be confused with another white retro RCAF livery that I saw on SOH download center.

Can anybody please be kind enough to paint Fed Ex livery on cargo version of Falcon 20E version 2, please??

Thanks,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 0