Still the Falcon 20....

Thread: Still the Falcon 20....

Hybrid View

Still the Falcon 20....

...I've been updating a bit, texturewise... And finished this one today, a few more coming soon.
    rc

Looks very nice.

Is this the freeware Falcon 20 at Fly Away Simulations?

My Concern is .Flying the Thing...From the Beginning Take Off Configuration ..Gradual But Steady Application of Power ..And Already Iam On The Rudder..Like a Dancer..Trying to track the center line...Like A Tail Draggier Cub..All over//Very Difficult to Have a Good Tracking on The off..Do not Have this Problem with Most All Quality Heavy Iron Planes I Have..So Have No Problem Except with this Falcon 20......Any Thought? Any Ideas? Any One else??...However a Good looker Thnx!

I agree. But as the designer said, this was just something he tried, so maybe thats why the model is not "finished " in many ways, air file included!?
    I cant help here, sorry....texturewise, I can do a bit....heres another Falcon , hope you like her too !
    HB-VDS livery, that black nose makes her look smart I think ...
    And did a bit more in the interior textures too
    rc

Quote Originally Posted by napacon View Post
    My Concern is .Flying the Thing...From the Beginning Take Off Configuration ..Gradual But Steady Application of Power ..And Already Iam On The Rudder..Like a Dancer..Trying to track the center line...Like A Tail Draggier Cub..All over//Very Difficult to Have a Good Tracking on The off..Do not Have this Problem with Most All Quality Heavy Iron Planes I Have..So Have No Problem Except with this Falcon 20......Any Thought? Any Ideas? Any One else??...However a Good looker Thnx!
    I noticed this as well.

Try reducing nose wheel steer angle slightly in the aircraft.cfg file (CONTACT POINTS) but mostly reduce rudder effectiveness in FLIGHT TUNING section. Jets need very little rudder except or engine loss at low speed, otherwise mostly they are "feet on the floor".

Members who have read this thread: 0