Still the Falcon 20.... - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Still the Falcon 20....

Just finished last model for V2. It is a cargo with windows. N22FE in its SEA camou is a great scale for that.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Just finished last model for V2. It is a cargo with windows. N22FE in its SEA camou is a great scale for that.

Thomas
    I'm so happy you're also working on this....your T206 is excellent! Any chance of this paint job? It's a Falcon leasing and repair company by my work. This isn't the best picture but if you google the N number you'll find some brighter sunnier pics

falcon20N378DB_edity by ryan b, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Hi Ryan,

thank you for your nice words. Yes, N378DB is one of my favourite paint shemes on a 20, too. And it seems, this nice bird is still in service. I found pics of 2018. It is one of the Club Jets, is it right?

Will see if there is a way to do a repaint.

Thomas

Hi Ryan,

thank you for your nice words. Yes, N378DB is one of my favourite paint shemes on a 20, too. And it seems, this nice bird is still in service. I found pics of 2018. It is one of the Club Jets, is it right?

Will see if there is a way to do a repaint.

Thomas
    Yes it is.... I worked them a few weeks ago!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thomas
    Lovely! Looks awesome!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

Working on RM-30A1 ram air driven target tow launcher...

Working on RM-30A1 ram air driven target tow launcher...
    Hi TiAr,
    very nice repaint!!!
    Looking forward to it...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Target tow model is finished, with RM-30A launcher and TRX-9 towed target. The TRX-9 is a recoverable radar augmented aerial towed target for use with guns or missiles that require radar signature for acquisition, tracking, ranging, guidance and/or fusing. Will come with two repaints Cobham G-FRAD and AVdef F-GPAD.

V2 is coming soon.

Thomas

Target tow model is finished, with RM-30A launcher and TRX-9 towed target. The TRX-9 is a recoverable radar augmented aerial towed target for use with guns or missiles that require radar signature for acquisition, tracking, ranging, guidance and/or fusing. Will come with two repaints Cobham G-FRAD and AVdef F-GPAD.

V2 is coming soon.

Thomas
    Wonderful news!!!

Thomas
    Beautiful work ! Has this one been uploaded ?

Blog Entries
    in the aircraft.cfg file, find the P-factor entry and set it to zero. that will stop your plane from fishtailing.. by default its normally set to 0.25 i think ( bad memory ) and for ,ulti engines you need it at 0.

N378DB will come with V2 the next weeks/days. In fact, there is only one (of 19!) model left with smaller display issues we have to solve for V2. Rui did a great job with creating basic "primer" paintings of all the V2 models, Alrid created a lot of new models like Falcon 200, Guardian or Cargo. My "job" was to modify all the models with add-ons parts and new materials settings. All models have an extreme framerate friendly development (optimized for VR) and are working very, very well in FSXA to P3D4.5.

@warchild, thank you very much for information, will go in V2!

Thomas

V2 is coming soon.

Thomas
    Ah - stuff on the wings - that's my priority. Another great model!!!!
    Best regards, Manfred.

SOH-CM-2023
    Which of the MANY glass textures is the one for the inside of the windshield???? Love the plane but when in the cockpit, I feel like I'm wearing VERY dark sunglasses on an overcast day. Needs quite a bit darker alpha channel.
    You can't take the sky from me...

Wondering has there been any updated release of this great aircraft? If so where can one find it. Here or where?
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

SOH-CM-2023
    Brian, it is glass_t.dds

Thomas

Thanks for the assist
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Which of the MANY glass textures is the one for the inside of the windshield???? Love the plane but when in the cockpit, I feel like I'm wearing VERY dark sunglasses on an overcast day. Needs quite a bit darker alpha channel.
    + 1 ........... Same scenario in my FSX sim.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Beautiful work ! Has this one been uploaded ?
    Yes, that would be very nice to have!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Yes, that would be very nice to have!
    Yes, please....

Gérard

Hello,

-Any news of V2?
    Thanks.

Alain

-

Actually, everything's ready from our side. But we want to be honest. Unfortunately, we have a serious problem with the basic textures that many models use. Rotorhub and me are just thinking about how to solve it.

Keep your fingers crossed...

Thomas

Still the Falcon 20....

Howdy. I came across this thread and got pretty excited...But I can't seem to figure it out...Is this just showcasing your work...or is it available to the public somewhere?

I read through it pretty good and didn't see any mention of what's needed to get it or where to go.

Any information would be great!

Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0