Thread: Proyects

Proyects

This is the list of possible projects at the end of the current one
    • Italian aircraft carrier Giusseppe Garibaldi
    • Australian HMAS Canberra (L02)
    • Italian aircraft carrier Cavour
    • Russian Aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetzov

More US cold war carriers - please!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

+ something from Russia ;D

Nemeth do:

Moskva is nice also:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Please something new, there are already quite a few Admiral Kuznetzov or variations there of.
    I know as I already have 4 different models...

How about something WW2 era, maybe USS Saratoga (CV-3)
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

New Carrier

Hello CIMOGT,

nice to hear you are thinking about new carrier stuff...

Relating to the given list I would prefer the italian Cavour carrier or - if it should be russian style... than I would prefer the chinese adaption and furher development.... the new Shandong

Source: https://www.globalsecurity.org/milit...se-2-schem.htm

As far as I know the PLAN CV-17 Type 001A Shandong is the follower of the Liaoning, bought by China from Russia, refurbished and pimped...
    The Shandong is my favourite because the model would be the first and only in our virtual seas - ( and second... a fine Liaoning moored already in my FSX)

Greetings RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CV-17 Type 001A Shandong - side.jpg   CV-17 Type 001A Shandong - top.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    + something from Russia ;D

Nemeth do:

Moskva is nice also:

Thank you, I will definitely review the information about this ship,

Quote Originally Posted by CIMOGT View Post
    Thank you, I will definitely review the information about this ship,
    Nice to hear about it!
    A little more pictures http://militarynavalhistory.net/ship...arriers_03.htm and http://militarynavalhistory.net/ship.../ig_moskva.htm but they are many infos in the net about this Moskva class ship from Cold War period and what is important - Nemeth Desing is working on Ka-32.
    Something different and no competitors . TY!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

How about India's Vikramditya?

If your after Ideas any of the British Centaur class or an Audacious class HMS Eagle are two that I would love to see in FSX. particularly in there 1950's fit or possibly an angled deck model of the French carrier Arromanches would compliment the Alize and HSS-1 models.

Just my two cents worth

BTW.
    Many of rare footage of Moskva - class Helicopter Carrier You can find on this video with Ka-25:

Voted Cavour, though wouldn't mind sing the Principe de Asturias getting your treatment.

Was trying to think of something that hasn't been done already somewhere but I don't think there are that many options left that are completely untouched. Wandering into the realms of semi-fiction but perhaps the CVA-01 or CTOL proposal for the QE class?
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

New projects

Hello everyone...

there is always a Moskava carrier cruising the barent sea...and also a KA-27...

Many greetings RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-12_20-42-37-534.jpg   2018-11-12_20-50-6-220.jpg   2018-11-12_20-50-49-899.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Hello CIMOGT,

nice to hear you are thinking about new carrier stuff...

Relating to the given list I would prefer the italian Cavour carrier or - if it should be russian style... than I would prefer the chinese adaption and furher development.... the new Shandong

Source: https://www.globalsecurity.org/milit...se-2-schem.htm

As far as I know the PLAN CV-17 Type 001A Shandong is the follower of the Liaoning, bought by China from Russia, refurbished and pimped...
    The Shandong is my favourite because the model would be the first and only in our virtual seas - ( and second... a fine Liaoning moored already in my FSX)

Greetings RS
    Thanks i will check this one

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Nice to hear

Thanks i will check this one

Hi CIMOGT

nice to hear you like to check the CV-17 Type 001A Shandong. It would be a wonderful addition for the PLAN ships kl791 is building just now:

Source: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...Support/page15

...and we would have the counterpart force for your fine japanese carriers Hyuga and Asuka as well for Ripcord´s US Navy in the South China sea (Haze Gray Studios).
    Together with Nuvecta´s Flashpoint South China Sea scenery as the right environment we would get a FSX/P-xx simulation of one of the hottest zones of conflict in near future.

Greetings RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18102009071316112915953579.jpg   18102009444816112915953626.jpg  

Can I put in a plea for the Royal Navy's Ark Royal IV?

I know there's the Flying Stations version for FSXA (here), but it would be nice to have one for P3D.

Dave

Since I was on the deck of the Cavour during the past weekend, the choice is easy!
    ...but I may end up making my own version in case it does not win ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181109_171919[1].jpg   20181109_172110[1].jpg   20181109_171812[1].jpg   20181109_171902[1].jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post

Since I was on the deck of the Cavour during the past weekend, the choice is easy!
    ...but I may end up making my own version in case it does not win ;-)
    Hi Dino

Cavour is a good option, if you have photos of the hangar deck I would really appreciate it if you could share them with me !!!

Walter

Hi Dino

Cavour is a good option, if you have photos of the hangar deck I would really appreciate it if you could share them with me !!!

Walter
    ...unfortunately I do not. I was disappointed by the lighting on the deck, and then I was too excited to think they may have been useful in any case :-(

Hello everyone...

Many greetings RS
    Hi, where did You find this Moskva Helicopter carrier?
    I did see it in the net.

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Project 1123 "Moscow" and "Leningrad"

Hi YoYo,

you will find the russian chopper carrier on www.avsimrus.com as well as other "projects" - russian warships, sceneries and traffic files...

http://www.avsimrus.com/files.phtml?...s=1&minrating=

Greetings RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1123.jpg  

Thanks

Thank you all for your participation commenting and voting, I will keep you informed of the start of the new project

Hello everyone...

Many greetings RS
    Hi. Where did You find this model?

Ka-32 of Nemeth was released so I need russian helicopter carrier .

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...a-32A-RELEASED

Edit. Ahhhh ok, You answered me some months ago , Thank You!!! I downloaded it.

It could be CIMOGT back to this idea with new. better version . Not any good quality this kind of ship on the market.

At some point...
    Forrestal class
    Forrestal
    Saratoga
    Ranger
    Indpendence

A Forrestal Class would be very nice. No realy good one till now.

Greeting
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 1