hellcat

Thread: hellcat

hellcat

hi there
    does anyone know how to stop the cwdt hellcat from cutting out in aerobatic flight
    cheers
    greycap

Look at the aircraft.cfg with Notepad.

Find the Piston Engine section

Change this fuel metering to be a "2"

fuel_metering_type= 2
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

@Milton

I think he was given the same info over at the flightsim.com site. Also to set auto_mixture=1 so he doesn't have to fiddle with the mixture control.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    @Milton

I think he was given the same info over at the flightsim.com site. Also to set auto_mixture=1 so he doesn't have to fiddle with the mixture control.
    Ah, okay, that's good to hear. Thanks
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Ah, okay, that's good to hear. Thanks
    hi .
    all the things quoted didnt work fully . so far i found that leaning off the mixture and keeping the prop in fine seems to work. when i corsten the prop and richen the mixture for landing the aircraft cuts out. this is not to say that other avenues are bad just that this is what i have come up with so far . in the end its only a game and no lives have been lost, also this aircraft has been on the pc for some time and the original download is long gone
    thanks for your time
    greycap

If i recall correctly there was an update for the cwdt hellcat. Have you applied the update? i never had a problem with mine and i think i purchased it through simmarket.

Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    If i recall correctly there was an update for the cwdt hellcat. Have you applied the update? i never had a problem with mine and i think i purchased it through simmarket.

cant see one for fs9 so far. two house moves and a new computer since I downloaded it no idea where it came from.

Just checked my account at simmarket and the hellcat indeed does have an update. Original download is 60.8mb and the update is a 18.4 mb .exe file.

Members who have read this thread: 0