Any news on WOTR ?

Thread: Any news on WOTR ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Any news on WOTR ?

Anyone have WOTR yet ? How does it stack up ? Should i get it now or wait a little while longer? Would like to see more flyable aircraft than what i see. How's the AI and missions/campaigns ? Haven't heard anything in a while. Thanks,Scott

I bought it, but haven't had time to play it really -too busy with the Spitfire project (not related to WOTR). It isn't as polished as WOFF, but it also is brand new and hasn't yet had time to become the polished product that WOFF UE is. They've done a lot of interesting things behind the scenes, so there's plenty of potential going forward. Really needs that Spit. I will say that if you're thinking you might want it later, that the devs are testing the waters with the response now, if it doesn't sell well they may not continue work on it.

Blog Entries
    What do they expect with a product that isn't near complete? If they had at least the required aircraft for the BoB there would be much more interest. Must have a Spitfire to even qualify to me. Will wait till then then i'll get it and wait on the rest. Kinda like the new IL-2 BoX series. Just too few aircraft to make interesting. Just flight's BoB and Pat's BoB are pretty much complete and way cheaper,(Pat's is FREE), and are a lot of fun. To sell a partially completed product is what got CFS3 into trouble to begin with. They should judge only when they make it at least a mostly complete era of WW II for any start with a promise of more to come soon. I think i'll still wait till there are more flyable aircraft before i purchase WOTR. Thanks for your input. At least it's not really expensive yet. Will have to hear more before i make up my mind. Just don't want to buy then it dies all of a sudden or have to wait months before a proper Spitfire is released.
    Any other opinions ? Regards,Scott

Well it might sell better if the had more than 2 flyable aircraft. To have just the Hurricane and 109 and to probably have to pay for each additional set of aircraft is a bit much. Looking at the aircraft in the aircraft folder they could probably have waited until December and given the Spitfire and at least the Bf110 as flyable!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

That's better!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Blog Entries
    Good news !

Members who have read this thread: 0