Has Anyone Seen Me?...my name is N3N
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Seen Me?...my name is N3N

last seen on August 15...

asking for a friend
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Nice airplane picture, do you have a sim question or comment?

yes I do...the picture tells the story and he who knows the answer may or may not be along in a bit with a comment or reply and I hope it's printable - I can be a pain in the ass

regardless, Bjoern will no doubt let out a long, loud expletive laced sigh and contribute something both cutting and hilarious soon enough. I look forward to those
    enter..the Sandman

Beats Me.That is one beautiful shot.

Anthin.

Bjoern is reportedly flying Another Universe for now. Communications with our one are famously flaky, so he may not hear unless someone shouts very loudly indeed. Good luck!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    I can be a pain in the ass
    Gratulations, you're a contender for "Most annoying user 2018" now, closing fast on that annoying guy that needed to be banned for being greedy about freeware projects, some of which have been dead for years.

regardless, Bjoern will no doubt let out a long, loud expletive laced sigh and contribute something both cutting and hilarious soon enough. I look forward to those
    I just shot a kitten in a fit of rage. And it's entirely your fault. Next time, it'll be a puppy. Golden Retriever or so.

Heck, or I'll convince Jan to sell me exclusive rights to the N3N source files and then save them on a 512 bit encrypted drive - using a randomly generated password.

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Bjoern is reportedly flying Another Universe for now. Communications with our one are famously flaky, so he may not hear unless someone shouts very loudly indeed. Good luck!
    Habit still forces me to open the FSX forum in a tab and only then scroll down for the X-Plane one.

Heck, I even browse the FS9 forum for unfathomable reasons!

I remember the freeware guy, he was really annoying. I think he was the one that everybody figured was a young kid. Still no excuse to be a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Heck, I even browse the FS9 forum for unfathomable reasons!
    There are plenty reasons to visit the FS2004 forum. Perhaps the most important one is that you are able to avoid all the annoying and greedy people in the FSX and Prepar3D forums

Cheers,
    Huub

last seen 0n August 15...
    Yes, i see you... almost every day... i still have feelings for you though..

Working on it, Heywooody, more or less everything back where it was in Gmax (like the screenie) but now in Max. Still some anims to do but working on the gauges too now (without a programmer..). I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for a xmas present if i were you, probabely not gonna happen. Early next year possibly.

Who is your friend ?..

cheers,
    jan

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    There are plenty reasons to visit the FS2004 forum.
    Sure thing, Huub. Three reasons i visit there: thee and biscuits and to make sure i don't miss any news about Nigel's amazing Avro Tutor ( i bet i want it plenty more than Heywooood wants that N3N.. ) and i don't know if it's free- or payware and i just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    There are plenty reasons to visit the FS2004 forum. Perhaps the most important one is that you are able to avoid all the annoying and greedy people in the FSX and Prepar3D forums
    That's a bloody good point!

Congrats on having the most caustic wit on los internetos, Bjoern you dang ol’ kitty strangler..
    early to mid next year is a welcome estimation, Jan. - thanks.
    what is this FS2004 you speak of? Maybe I should visit that page..
    that Tutor thinger is a very pretty little bird - but no N3N
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

Who is your friend ?..

cheers,
    jan
    Bjoern wanted me to ask about it..insisted actually
    enter..the Sandman

Bjoern wanted me to ask about it..insisted actually
    Ah,Ok, too shy to ask about it himself, no doubt

hard to believe but yes..too shy

the cat is out of the bag, and thankfully out of range now
    enter..the Sandman

"Too shy" my butt.

I want a N3N now, it's the best plane ever, I can't wait, when will it be released?!
    I want a N3N now, it's the best plane ever, I can't wait, when will it be released?!

Should be good for the next week if used sparingly.

Time for some flight sims that are not dominated by greedy PITAs.

When you want one so desperately. for "just" $89,000 you can have the real thing!

https://www.controller.com/listings/...aircraft-n3n-3

Cheers,
    Huub

Interesting thread I suppose. Unfortunately I have no idea what in the heck any of it means. Has it been written in some sort of code?

Very entertaining though
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    "Too shy" my butt.

Und so weiter...
    Seems like you had a bit of PITA yourself, Bjoern, such as all of these came from your butt as you say so yourself. We can only hope each and everyone didn't come with its proverbial sound otherwise your neighbours might nail a sound pollution lawsuit on your a*s. In any case you did leave a window open, did you..?

Would like some eggs to go with that, Bjoern?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
    You're one to talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Seems like you had a bit of PITA yourself, Bjoern, such as all of these came from your butt as you say so yourself. We can only hope each and everyone didn't come with its proverbial sound otherwise your neighbours might nail a sound pollution lawsuit on your a*s. In any case you did leave a window open, did you..?
    Since you're in the same (virtual) room as me, so you're in a better position to judge than my real neighbors.

Chat Room Or Forum

This thread has imho become kinda dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    This thread has imho become kinda dumb.
    I think the idea is that it kinda started out that way.

Personally, I'm not sure why you need an N3N... It's pretty much just a Stearman with a Jenny undercarriage. I mean, at fly - ins, the N3N guys wear T shirts that say "it's not a Stearman!" There's a reason they need those shirts: most people can't tell the difference.

I'd just pick up the GAS Stearman and call it good!

stearmandriver I agree with you, the aircraft is close enough in performance/size/era that I would not need both in my hanger, and since I already have several Stearmans I am not in the market.

Time to lock this thread, and maybe ban any more N3N discussions.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0