Has Anyone Seen Me?...my name is N3N

Thread: Has Anyone Seen Me?...my name is N3N

Hybrid View

last seen on August 15...

asking for a friend
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Nice airplane picture, do you have a sim question or comment?

yes I do...the picture tells the story and he who knows the answer may or may not be along in a bit with a comment or reply and I hope it's printable - I can be a pain in the ass

regardless, Bjoern will no doubt let out a long, loud expletive laced sigh and contribute something both cutting and hilarious soon enough. I look forward to those
    enter..the Sandman

Beats Me.That is one beautiful shot.

Anthin.

Bjoern is reportedly flying Another Universe for now. Communications with our one are famously flaky, so he may not hear unless someone shouts very loudly indeed. Good luck!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    I can be a pain in the ass
    Gratulations, you're a contender for "Most annoying user 2018" now, closing fast on that annoying guy that needed to be banned for being greedy about freeware projects, some of which have been dead for years.

regardless, Bjoern will no doubt let out a long, loud expletive laced sigh and contribute something both cutting and hilarious soon enough. I look forward to those
    I just shot a kitten in a fit of rage. And it's entirely your fault. Next time, it'll be a puppy. Golden Retriever or so.

Heck, or I'll convince Jan to sell me exclusive rights to the N3N source files and then save them on a 512 bit encrypted drive - using a randomly generated password.

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Bjoern is reportedly flying Another Universe for now. Communications with our one are famously flaky, so he may not hear unless someone shouts very loudly indeed. Good luck!
    Habit still forces me to open the FSX forum in a tab and only then scroll down for the X-Plane one.

Heck, I even browse the FS9 forum for unfathomable reasons!

last seen 0n August 15...
    Yes, i see you... almost every day... i still have feelings for you though..

Working on it, Heywooody, more or less everything back where it was in Gmax (like the screenie) but now in Max. Still some anims to do but working on the gauges too now (without a programmer..). I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for a xmas present if i were you, probabely not gonna happen. Early next year possibly.

Who is your friend ?..

cheers,
    jan

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

Who is your friend ?..

cheers,
    jan
    Bjoern wanted me to ask about it..insisted actually
    enter..the Sandman

Bjoern wanted me to ask about it..insisted actually
    Ah,Ok, too shy to ask about it himself, no doubt

hard to believe but yes..too shy

the cat is out of the bag, and thankfully out of range now
    enter..the Sandman

"Too shy" my butt.

I want a N3N now, it's the best plane ever, I can't wait, when will it be released?!
    I want a N3N now, it's the best plane ever, I can't wait, when will it be released?!

Should be good for the next week if used sparingly.

Time for some flight sims that are not dominated by greedy PITAs.

Members who have read this thread: 0