RAF Figures

Thread: RAF Figures

Library Staff

RAF Figures

Does anyone know who is the author of RAF_figures.zip? The aircrew, which are turned to face different directions, are based on Martin Wright's RAF pilot.

Ravenna has used the rear gunners from this pack in the upcoming Zeppelin-Staaken R.VI. I would like to acknowledge the author in the upload.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Kdriver.....

Revrev did some modifications to that file and in his "Read Me" he indicated that the original author is unknown. I have the file you are referring to and there is no Read Me in it.
    However, Martin Wright and Cryingtoto had made some pilot figures for the SAAF Spitfire. A additional download file was named "crew" and it , according to the included Read Me, needs the Spitpak weapons figures. It is possible the RAF file is a further updated version of that crew file , but still there is no name attached. I would therefore assume(and we know what that stands for)\ guess that the RAF figures may be by Cryingtoto. I hope that this helps you.

RAF figures

These are by Martin Wright

http://www.mwgfx.co.uk

in the CFS2/FS2002 Extras page

baldy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

baldy's stuff at:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rid=480&sort=d

Library Staff
    Thanks Baldy - I was looking everywhere except Martin's website.

Thanks also Fibber - yes it would have been easier if a name was attached to the readme.

Kevin

On a slightly different tack, who did the WW1_rear gunner DP which, I assume, was a mod of Martin Wright's RAF figures?

Library Staff
    If anyone knows who did the WW1 uniform texture as well, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Members who have read this thread: 0