Transparent hanger

Thread: Transparent hanger

Transparent hanger

Any ideas why I get this at start or QC?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails transparent hangar.jpg  

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    Fantastic, I assume that's part of the new Desert War package? The top secret US Stealth Hangar!

Are you using the new WOTR shaders or some older version?
    gecko mentioned he had a similar issue with new shaders, but I don't remember making any changes which could cause this.
    I always work on new versions using the stock CFS3 so I would have noticed the "stealth hangar"

I am using the CFs3 latest shaders, and that is an ETO install. No real alterations to your shaders either except I have a night time version which is not active in this 1945 era.

Of course you have already check , if you have textures hangar in builings folder.....

I think I've got it.

It is a bug in my code which makes FacilityBrightness setting from d3d8.ini adjust both color and alpha channels of buildings.
    mongoose, as you say you use night version which likely has reduced brightness and as hunter notices it only affects objects with textures in the "buildings" folder.

Will be fixed soon.
    Until then you can just delete the line
    FacilityBrightness=<whatever>
    from d3d8.ini.

I have separate d3d8.ini and shaders30 for my night eras ( I have a 10 era ETO?TOW install) so the ETO era 5 is the 'regular d3d8.ini and shaders30. The current setting is "FacilityBrightness=0.5" I'll leave it for now as I would like to examine how long or how often I get that effect. Sometimes I notice it and sometime not!

Members who have read this thread: 0