Cls dx dc-10-40

Thread: Cls dx dc-10-40

Cls dx dc-10-40

I am not sure whether to post this on the FSX side or here. As I am using the P3Dv4 installer for my JF acquired CLS DC-10 Collection, I will try it here. I have searched for how to find CLS Support elsewhere - but without luck. Are they still active? My question is: my CLS DC-10 HD Manual points to using the icon set in order to do various functions (opening exits, jetways etc.). However I have been unable to see them in either my VC or in any of the panels. How (where) do I find them.

Regards to all,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    I am not sure whether to post this on the FSX side or here. As I am using the P3Dv4 installer for my JF acquired CLS DC-10 Collection, I will try it here. I have searched for how to find CLS Support elsewhere - but without luck. Are they still active? My question is: my CLS DC-10 HD Manual points to using the icon set in order to do various functions (opening exits, jetways etc.). However I have been unable to see them in either my VC or in any of the panels. How (where) do I find them.

Regards to all,

Bill

I bought the DC-10 from JF way back in 2014, but it is not the HD version. Could that be your problem? They are not compatible with each other. Is your collection the HD? NC

Hi Chief,

Good to see another shipmate. My folders are labeled CLS DX DC-10, but the statement comes from the included CLS manual.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Chief,

Good to see another shipmate. My folders are labeled CLS DX DC-10, but the statement comes from the included CLS manual.

Bill
    Hi Bill.

When did you purchase your CLS DX DC-10 package? I have a distinct feeling yours is not the HD (newer version...). NC

Hi Chief,

I have found an unmarked button on the VC that activates the icons (just need to know where it is).

Thanks for the reply's,

Bill

Members who have read this thread: 0