X-Plane Settings Balance Test Orbx EGHI - 2080ti - Skymax

Thread: X-Plane Settings Balance Test Orbx EGHI - 2080ti - Skymax

X-Plane Settings Balance Test Orbx EGHI - 2080ti - Skymax

I suddenly remembered I had Skymax rusting away in a forgotten corner of an HD awaiting VR compatibility, and decided to see how my new card liked it. Also a chance to showcase Orbx EGHI and play with various shadow and other settings looking for a look I like.Used FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility for Shadow sharpening, increased shadow distance and fog reduction: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?...SYSTEM:Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

Hi

Weird. Something happened to the text of my post, and my attempts to edit it left me with just a blank screen and nothing to edit. :-(
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by HyFlyer View Post
    Weird. Something happened to the text of my post, and my attempts to edit it left me with just a blank screen and nothing to edit. :-(
    That happens sometimes.

Members who have read this thread: 0