New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E

Since there are some fictional USN and USAF repaints, how about a USMC paint based on the CT-39G Sabreliner?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2031.jpg   F2020.jpg  
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Quote Originally Posted by johndetrick View Post
    Since there are some fictional USN and USAF repaints, how about a USMC paint based on the CT-39G Sabreliner?
    Very nice John, I'll have to get that one to add to the Navy, Coast Guard and Air Force paints. It looks like you have chrome on the leading edges? How did you accomplish that?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Once I realized the alpha channel didn't work, I just borrowed your thrust reverser texture. Then I pulled and stretched it and used a mask layer to fake the polished leading edge.
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

I found one final livery to try. . .came out pretty well.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Ohh yeaahh !!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I finished the last of my Falcon research aircraft mods. It shows USAF N448TB.

Thomas

Work is going on. Reduced the bad shine and reflexions on models, created new crew members and new models...

I am nearly finished, will upload new models soon.

Thomas

Great work, Thomas - despite there is something below the wings lol....A happy new year!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Wow!!!

Hello again,

Sorry for my absence but I have been away working on a real life simulator project (maritime), that has been extremly time consuming. And during Christmas I just needed a rest, even though I hoped to finalize the cargo version and VC guys.

I am very pleased to "come back" and have a look at this. I am amazed and “gobsmacked”. There are some many nice repaints, and now additional models. I need to download and test them all.
    I would gladly have shared my GMAX model, but it seems that you are managing well without it. I do most of the post processing in MCX anyways, since my GMAX is very unstable.

Thank you!!!

Best regards
    Rotorhub

Hi Rotorhub, welcome back and a happy new year! I will upload models this weekend. Than you see all the mods I did. With MCX you can see all materials changes of exterior. Any chance to get a HU-25C Guardian model too? I did four different models of it, but I am bit wasted of wrong engines style...

Only an idea.

Thomas

Thank you. I am looking forward to your models!

Updating the engines, would require a new GMAX build of these parts. The new engine pylons and the "static" portion of the main wing are grouped in MCX. But it should be possible to do the switch in MCX. MCX appears to be "non destructive", so editing the model is quite safe. Then at least the outside would be more correct.

I will have a look at the engine specs, and see if I can find some good pictures/drawings. I have the HU-25 manual.

Rotorhub

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Hi Rotorhub, welcome back and a happy new year! I will upload models this weekend. Than you see all the mods I did. With MCX you can see all materials changes of exterior. Any chance to get a HU-25C Guardian model too? I did four different models of it, but I am bit wasted of wrong engines style...

Only an idea.

Thomas

All nine modified models are now available. You can use my added textures for other Falcon projects without asking for permission.

Have fun!

Thomas

Great job Thomas, just finished downloading all.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

This is so cool

Rotorhub
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    All nine modified models are now available. You can use my added textures for other Falcon projects without asking for permission.

Have fun!

Thomas

...oh what a wonderful day....Thank you all for bringing us this beauty!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Thank you very much!!!!

Lovely stuff, is there a planned update of the original 1.1 version to include the crew etc?

Yes, I am working on an update of v1.1 with the crew. I am also working on a cargo version, and some new engines. I can not say when it is done, but finally some work in progress again :-)

Rotorhub

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    Lovely stuff, is there a planned update of the original 1.1 version to include the crew etc?

Engines

HU-25 Garret ATF3 engine replacement in the works. Cargo model is also started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HU-25_Engines2.jpg   HU-25_Engines.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    HU-25 Garret ATF3 engine replacement in the works. Cargo model is also started.
    That's an exciting mod because that's the correct engine for the Coast Guard Falcons.

Yes, and it has a bit more push I think. I will check the HU-25 manual for differences. Maybe the airfile need a minor tweak.

Rotorhub
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    That's an exciting mod because that's the correct engine for the Coast Guard Falcons.

Would a 20D even be possible?

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

A Cobham model is already inside of Falcon20E.zip. From exterior model side there is no difference to Falcon 20E. If you mean with crew etc. I could do this too.

Thomas

The cobham model with crew would be excellent.

Where do I find this with all the models?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Members who have read this thread: 1