New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 96

Thread: New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E

  1. #1

    New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E

    It's really very nice indeed! Posted at Avsim. Thank you! Can't get enough Falcons. Would love a 900EX . .

    Filename: falcon20e.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 29th October 2018, 21:23:48
    Downloads: 13
    Author: Arild Elverum
    Size: 34658kb
    Well I've been to one World Fair a picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard come over a set of earphones.

  2. #2
    Thanks for the tip! Will download tomorrow! Although it would be a fictitious paint, I'd love to see it in USN colors . NC

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    It's really very nice indeed! Posted at Avsim. Thank you! Can't get enough Falcons. Would love a 900EX . .

    Filename: falcon20e.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 29th October 2018, 21:23:48
    Downloads: 13
    Author: Arild Elverum
    Size: 34658kb
    Unfortunatly I needed to issue a small patch for the Cobham interior model. It was uploaded to Avism just now. I will upload the complete package included the fix here later today.
    Rotorhub (Arild)

  4. #4
    Hi Rotorhub
    If you do a patch, can you have a look at the report P3Dv4 :
    xlmflap.wav not found
    Gauge file not found: Lear_45_XML!popup_electricall
    Cabin_altimeter Error: Missing gauge image file: DAF20\Cabin_altimeter_diff_needle.bmp
    Gauge file not found: FP_CTL!N310A_Audio_SDAF20t
    Gauge file not found: DAF20!DAF20_warn
    Gauge Name: Cabin_altimeter Error: 2 values are equal in nonlinearity table
    All seems good after that.
    Best regards

  5. #5
    Hi Rotorhub,

    I did not have any of the missing gauge messages that mpni reports.

    I would however like to have another VC panel.cfg entry for the FMC to work on the co-pilot's/right had side - which I think is missing. FYI - I used the FMC that is in the FSX native freeware (Lavigne et al) Falcon 50 and it works perfectly on the pilot's side of the cockpit of the Falcon 20E. Just completed a test flight with an ILS night landing - all worked very smoothly.

    Great work - thanks again!

    expat
    Well I've been to one World Fair a picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard come over a set of earphones.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Will download tomorrow! Although it would be a fictitious paint, I'd love to see it in USN colors . NC
    Hmmm
    White with orange or white with black and gold stripe ???

  7. #7
    Oh, no question, white with gold stripe! Maybe along the lines of this?





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35873731196_d412cb8632_b (1).jpg   1-c20g-gulfstream.jpg   14144743543_232069218d_b.jpg  

  8. #8
    Hi,

    I am very interested in the plane, can someone give a link for download, please?

    greetings
    Christian
    regards
    Christian


    P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

    For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de



  9. #9
    SOH-CM-2018 MrZippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sam Clam's Disco, Calif.
    Age
    69
    Posts
    624
    Any reason why the VC glass is black? Running this in FSX with SP2.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcon.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	64467

    https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search
    Charlie the "Balldude" Running FSX With SP1 and SP2 2GHZ processor with 2Gbits Memory Computer running Windows EXPEE (This is not a bladder condition)

  10. #10

    Thank you very much for the link!
    regards
    Christian


    P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

    For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de



  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Any reason why the VC glass is black? Running this in FSX with SP2.



    https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search
    I think there is a glass.bmp in the texture folder. If you convert it to DDS it should be fixed. I will upload a complete package here later tomorrow.
    Sorry for the trouble!

    Rotorhub

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Bahr View Post
    Hi,

    I am very interested in the plane, can someone give a link for download, please?

    greetings
    Christian
    I have just done some fixes. I will upload a complete package here tomorrow. :-)
    Rotorhub

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mpni View Post
    Hi Rotorhub
    If you do a patch, can you have a look at the report P3Dv4 :
    xlmflap.wav not found
    Gauge file not found: Lear_45_XML!popup_electricall
    Cabin_altimeter Error: Missing gauge image file: DAF20\Cabin_altimeter_diff_needle.bmp
    Gauge file not found: FP_CTL!N310A_Audio_SDAF20t
    Gauge file not found: DAF20!DAF20_warn
    Gauge Name: Cabin_altimeter Error: 2 values are equal in nonlinearity table
    All seems good after that.
    Best regards
    Thank you for the input. It looks like the final fix made more trouble than it fixed.
    Some find and replace operations messed up the cfg.

    Sorry for the troubles. The upload here will be complete with fixes, but here are my findings:

    Gauge file not found: FP_CTL!N310A_Audio_SDAF20t Should be:
    [Vcockpit03]
    gauge09=FP_CTL!N310A_Audio_Select, 401, 520, 356, 163 \\Custom working Audio panel based on Cobham N310A

    Gauge file not found: DAF20!DAF20_warn Should be
    [Vcockpit04]
    gauge00=DAF20!ELEC_warn, 5,7,253,141 \\ Dummy gauge overhead

    Gauge file not found: Lear_45_XML!popup_electricall should be:
    Lear_45_XML!popup_electrical

    Cabin diff gauges are replaced with new ones that I made today.
    Flapsound need more checking, and perhaps I will alias to another jet. (Turbo jet sounds are recommended)

    Best regards
    Rotorhub

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Hi Rotorhub,

    I did not have any of the missing gauge messages that mpni reports.

    I would however like to have another VC panel.cfg entry for the FMC to work on the co-pilot's/right had side - which I think is missing. FYI - I used the FMC that is in the FSX native freeware (Lavigne et al) Falcon 50 and it works perfectly on the pilot's side of the cockpit of the Falcon 20E. Just completed a test flight with an ILS night landing - all worked very smoothly.

    Great work - thanks again!

    expat
    Hi Expat

    I will give you the coordinates. Just copy and paste in the right section. I only added one for my self. I fly only in VR and am trying to keep framerate impact as low as possible. However, this gauge is very well done and does not seem to be heavy on resources.

    Best regards
    Rotorhub

  15. #15
    This looks doable :-) I will look into it for you later. But I can supply a paintkit in Adobe Illustrator (Vector) and Photoshop (2048px) format if needed.

    Rotorhub

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Oh, no question, white with gold stripe! Maybe along the lines of this?






  16. #16
    SOH-CM-2018 MrZippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sam Clam's Disco, Calif.
    Age
    69
    Posts
    624
    Much better, now that I can see out of the VC. I just "borrowed" a glass.dds from another aircraft.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcom VC glass.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	64473
    Charlie the "Balldude" Running FSX With SP1 and SP2 2GHZ processor with 2Gbits Memory Computer running Windows EXPEE (This is not a bladder condition)

  17. #17
    Is there, or will there be a pilot visible in the external view?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

    Current System Specs:
    P3dv4.2 and FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

  18. #18
    SOH-CM-2018 MrZippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sam Clam's Disco, Calif.
    Age
    69
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Is there, or will there be a pilot visible in the external view?
    No pilot, as of yet, but it flew very nicely in my first test flight.
    Charlie the "Balldude" Running FSX With SP1 and SP2 2GHZ processor with 2Gbits Memory Computer running Windows EXPEE (This is not a bladder condition)

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Is there, or will there be a pilot visible in the external view?
    I first made this plane for a home cockpit, focusing on framerate and dynamics. Then I reworked it to learn the process of making planes in P3D in general. Since I mainly fly in VR or in a home cockpit, the pilot figure was not a priority. But I will consider your request, and get back to you.

    If someone could make or donate an existing one, that would be faster.

    Regards
    Rotorhub

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    This looks doable :-) I will look into it for you later. But I can supply a paintkit in Adobe Illustrator (Vector) and Photoshop (2048px) format if needed.

    Rotorhub
    I VERY much appreciate it! Although I personally am not skilled in the art of repainting (for it IS a art!), I am hopeful someone will volunteer to create it. Thanks, NC

  21. #21
    Enjoying flying your debut model very much and looking forward to some moden-ish corporate jet repaints. Things like this lead to "rediscovery" of some old favourites . . and this very old model is working nicely in P3Dv.4. Love the Falcons.

    Well I've been to one World Fair a picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard come over a set of earphones.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    I first made this plane for a home cockpit, focusing on framerate and dynamics. Then I reworked it to learn the process of making planes in P3D in general. Since I mainly fly in VR or in a home cockpit, the pilot figure was not a priority. But I will consider your request, and get back to you.

    If someone could make or donate an existing one, that would be faster.

    Regards
    Rotorhub
    If you can great. . .if not, it's still a beautiful job and the lack of a pilot won't spoil the fun. Thanks!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

    Current System Specs:
    P3dv4.2 and FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

  23. #23

    Falcon20 update p3D v4 update

    Here is a preliminary update to fix some issues. There will be a complete upload, but I will not manage it tonight. FSX glass fix is not included.

    The zip contains;

    - New panel.cfg
    - Two new gauges (Cabin alt and Cabin psi)
    - Cobham interior model.

    The Copilot FMC coordinates are also added.

    [Vcockpit03]
    //gauge10=HoneywellFMC!fmc, 451,7,308,486

    Link expires in 7 days
    https://fil.email/GXsphn4U?&showconfirmation=true

    See Readme for installation

    Rotorhub

  24. #24
    I was going to wait until all bugs were fixed, but I went ahead and installed the aircraft. All looks fine, but there is no sound at all. I checked and do have the default Lear45, which the sound is aliased to. Do not know what the problem is. Also made sure other aircraft sounds are intact, which they are. NC

    UPDATE:

    I DO have sound inside the aircraft, but nothing external.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I was going to wait until all bugs were fixed, but I went ahead and installed the aircraft. All looks fine, but there is no sound at all. I checked and do have the default Lear45, which the sound is aliased to. Do not know what the problem is. Also made sure other aircraft sounds are intact, which they are. NC

    UPDATE:

    I DO have sound inside the aircraft, but nothing external.
    Can you try changing the alias to the F22, if you are in P3D?

    [FLTSIM]
    alias=IRIS Raptor Driver\sound

    Or just copy the whole sound folder from a jet, just for testing.

    I found a turbojet package over at simviation, but I could not reach the Author. So I could not get a permission to distribute with my package.
    Check the Readme for link.

    Rotorhub

Members who have read this thread: 322

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •