New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New! Freeware Dassault Falcon 20E

Check the SOH Warbird's library. Do a search.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Just to clear this up. The 20D had basicly the same engine. General Electric CF700-2D VS. General Electric CF700-2D-2. Later models of the Falcon 20 had Garret engines, and some thrust reversers available.
    The original version 1.1 that I made, has the Cobham model included. VC is the same for all models.

The reason for the HU-25 engine update is that the "shape" is very different. TiAr has done some great work, and upgrading the HU-25 with more correct engines would look nice.
    I will share my upgrade and models with him as soon as I have the package ready.

Regards
    Rotorhub
    Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Would a 20D even be possible?

you need Rotorhub´s falcon20e.zip in version 1.1 from Warbirds Library or other sides as base. There are different models inside. The updates I did with crew and antennas or other part add-ons of exterior model and the new repaints are only available here on SOH.

To convert models is not so easy as it looks like. You have to create add-on parts with a modelling tool like blender, gmax, sketchup or FSDS. Then you have to merge parts and existing model and compile it again with Model Converter X. Keep in mind, that you change the work of an author, so permission is really important.

There is a lot of discussions around to work with MCX. Because it seems you "only" add parts to an existing model, without taking "hand" on the original work. But with loading a mdl in MCX and compile it again, there are a lot of changes/optimizations in the process in background. You really change the work of an author with one littke key stroke.

Anyway if I have a little freetime, I will update the cobham and ecm models of Rotorhub´s work, too.

Thomas

Falcon 20 models with pilots

Hello

Falcon 20 pilot figures has been asked for, and Bjoern was so kind to lend me a couple of guys .

Can anyone test this package before I upload it?
    There are no other changes to these models, at this moment.

https://fil.email/UIDxpMIr?&showconfirmation=true

The zip includes 3 models, new model.cfg and a texture. Just follow the readme, and back up the old model.cfg

Regards
    Rotorhub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pilots.jpg  

Falcon 20 with Garret ATF 3 Engines

I am working on a new exterior model with Garret ATF 3 engines. This configuration is used in the HU-25, Falcon 20G and Falcon 200. Perhaps TiAr will also upgrade his variants?

Rotorhub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATF3_Test3.jpg  

Great, I will do the upgrades, too.

Thomas

Hi Thomas

Looking forward to your updates.

I have just sent you the pilots as separate files (mdl and gmax). They are Bjoern's model, so remember to credit him when you distribute your variants.
    I will also send you the complete gmax and mdl aircraft ,with the Garret engines mounted later tonight. The engine as parts is already sent by mail.

Regards
    Arild

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Great, I will do the upgrades, too.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    Falcon 20 pilot figures has been asked for, and Bjoern was so kind to lend me a couple of guys .
    I forgot the names I had given them bak then, but the guys are looking fabulous.

WIP, new animated engines and crew of Bjoern inside...

Thomas

Very nice

WIP, new animated engines and crew of Bjoern inside...

Thomas

New uniforms and some hairstyling
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I forgot the names I had given them bak then, but the guys are looking fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhub View Post
    New uniforms and some hairstyling
    I knew something looked off about them...

With all the new stuff inside. WIP.

Thomas

Testing, testing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Falcon 20G_windows2.jpg   Falcon 20G_windows.jpg  

Falcon 20G Guardian

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Falcon 20G.jpg   Observer.jpg   Falcon 20G.jpg  
    Last edited by rotorhub; January 29th, 2019 at 04:54. Reason: Added picture

Falcon 200 exterior

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Falcon 200.jpg  

Great work Rotorhub, looking forward especially to the cargo version.
    BTW, the link for the paintkit is down, any chance of uploading it here to the library?

We are coming closer to V2.

Rotorhub did a great job with the cargo version. Some WIP shots out of P3D4.

Thomas

Thomas, which scenery is this? Thanks, NC

We are coming closer to V2.

Rotorhub did a great job with the cargo version. Some WIP shots out of P3D4.

Thomas

Very nice Thomas!

I will send you the final update on the cargo version. It will also include the cargo pallets.

Regards
    Rotorhub

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thomas, which scenery is this? Thanks, NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cargo1.jpg  

Navy Chief, its the freeware (and award winning) FSX/P3D...V3 EDRY Speyer scenery, created by me and Joerg Dannenberg of my Flightport times. Flightport is closed since 3 years. Scenery is only available on https://flusiboard.de/filebase/index...igshafen-edry/ Its the scenery with the museum next to the airport.

but you need registration and Flightport Gmax Lib and Flightport Dynamic Library, too. But it works great in P3DV4+ too.

Thomas

@Rotorhub, your DC model is just looking great...

Navy Chief, its the freeware (and award winning) FSX/P3D...V3 EDRY Speyer scenery, created by me and Joerg Dannenberg of my Flightport times. Flightport is closed since 3 years. Scenery is only available on https://flusiboard.de/filebase/index...igshafen-edry/ Its the scenery with the museum next to the airport.

but you need registration and Flightport Gmax Lib and Flightport Dynamic Library, too. But it works great in P3DV4+ too.

Thomas

@Rotorhub, your DC model is just looking great...
    I remember when you released Speyer. Not sure what sim I installed it into at the time, but was quite impressed! I am almost exclusively using P3DV4 now. Although you state it works great in P3DV4, I am having trouble locating download links for the Gmax Lib and the Flightport Dynamic Library, in addition to all of the files stating they will not work in P3DV4? NC

yes, Gmax lib is from 2015, but is running without changes in my 4.3 (some things like windsocks, papi or active rwy signs are not visible.) Both they are on page 4.

Perhaps I find time to updated all these nice german airfields to new generation.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 1