Heavy Bomber converter for PTO Solomons. aka fp2pto.exe

Thread: Heavy Bomber converter for PTO Solomons. aka fp2pto.exe

Icon5 Heavy Bomber converter for PTO Solomons. aka fp2pto.exe

I doubt that anyone has this considering as far as I can tell it hasn't been available for about a decade but I'd like to know if anyone still has it? For that matter was there any reason it hasn't been reuploaded?

Wish everyone the best, LAN

SOH-CM-2020
    hi LAN, this has something to do with taking some heavy bombers from the ETO made for a commercial add-on Called Firepower. Unless you own the Firepower v 1.8 add-on, the conversion for PTO will not be much use. I probably have the exe buried in my backups.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    hi LAN, this has something to do with taking some heavy bombers from the ETO made for a commercial add-on Called Firepower. Unless you own the Firepower v 1.8 add-on, the conversion for PTO will not be much use. I probably have the exe buried in my backups.
    Oh don't worry, I'm already aware that Firepower's needed, sorry I didn't make that clear. Anyway if you do have the PTO Firepower converter you should consider uploading it to PTO Solomons thread if you go thru the trouble of finding it,

Good Day, LAN

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I have it but cannot upload any more stuff. Will search for it and maybe i could e-mail it to you. Will search this evening and see if i can find it. Use it on both my PTO installs and works fine.Regards,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    I have it but cannot upload any more stuff. Will search for it and maybe i could e-mail it to you. Will search this evening and see if i can find it. Use it on both my PTO installs and works fine.Regards,Scott

Sure, just tell me if there's anything I need to do on my end. Also just to be curious since you can't upload it would you mind if I uploaded it so that you can post it in the PTO thread? Figure that it's the least I could do.

SOH-CM-2020
    I've provided a link to Fptopto.zip, in the PTO thread provided by Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    I've provided a link to Fptopto.zip, in the PTO thread provided by Scott.
    Well I don't have anything else to say other than thanks to both of ya!

Members who have read this thread: 0