FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka "GINA" for P3D v4 HAS BEEN RELEASED
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka "GINA" for P3D v4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

  1. #1

    FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka "GINA" for P3D v4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

    FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka "GINA" for P3D v4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

    Visit SSW site at http://www.simskunkworks.com.

    DESCRIPTION
    High detailed model, fully animated
    High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
    Frame rate friendly in single and multi player,
    Complete dynamic 3D-lights systems both internal and external
    Compatible with TacPack and vACMI (required to use weapons system)
    TEXTURES
    High detailed, high definition, SSW 'redux' tecnology
    several different liveries
    SYSTEMS
    - Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is
    - Flight dynamics modeled close to real airplane performances tables
    - DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
    - Aircraft configurator for payload and refuelling
    - Payload fully congruent in both single and multiplayer mode
    - Aerodynamic "wing drop" and inertia coupling reproduced
    - Payload drop actually changes airplane weight, balance and drag index (DDIS)
    - NOTE: vACMI is suggested, which is free

    it contains also TREVISO SANT'ANGELO (LIPH) nice scenery in the seventies.

    OTHERS
    Model comes with complete docs:
    - Normal/weapons procedures checklists
    - Real aircraft manual
    - Other useful docs
    - Support forum account
    - All version upgrading and patches at no cost.
    - Full detailed paint kit available for painters (It will be published later)

    RELEASE NOTES:
    - Minimum system requirements:
    - Windows 10.0.10586.0 or later
    - Prepar3D version 4.x
    - Intel I5 or higher, 2.6 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, VGA Nvidia supportong DX 11 with at least 2 GB RAM, 2.5 GB of disk space.
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

  2. #2
    Outstanding news! I'll be picking this up over the weekend.

  3. #3
    Great to hear it !

    But I cant login on the website, Im sure the password is correct and the email too . I have also this Reset password failed: Invalid email address or User not found. But my previous purchases are on this email so I dont know what can I do now (and what is with my previous purchases for P3Dv4....). Did You lose all users data?

    No Forum SSW also from now?
    Last edited by YoYo; October 26th, 2018 at 22:31.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Great to hear it !

    But I cant login on the website, Im sure the password is correct and the email too . I have also this Reset password failed: Invalid email address or User not found. But my previous purchases are on this email so I dont know what can I do now (and what is with my previous purchases for P3Dv4....). Did You lose all users data?

    No Forum SSW also from now?
    Should have read the forums first I have the same problems and just send an e-mail to SSW to look into this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Great to hear it !

    But I cant login on the website, Im sure the password is correct and the email too . I have also this Reset password failed: Invalid email address or User not found. But my previous purchases are on this email so I dont know what can I do now (and what is with my previous purchases for P3Dv4....). Did You lose all users data?

    No Forum SSW also from now?
    HI,
    it happened that several accounts were deleted due to too long absence.
    However purchasing records are still there.
    Sorry you should open a new account.
    Apologize for inconvenience.
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondy View Post
    Should have read the forums first I have the same problems and just send an e-mail to SSW to look into this.
    Hello,
    no SSW forum active, i suggest to use the help desk.
    it happened that several accounts were deleted due to too long absence.
    However purchasing records are still there.
    Sorry you should open a new account.
    Apologize for inconvenience.
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    HI,
    it happened that several accounts were deleted due to too long absence.
    However purchasing records are still there.
    Sorry you should open a new account.
    Apologize for inconvenience.
    /SSW
    Long absence? I was logged 2 months ago . Ok, Iíll open support ticket, btw.pity about the Forum.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  8. #8
    It's weird,
    software deletes accounts not logged for more than 16 months, however an error is always possible.
    Apologize
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

  9. #9
    From YT:



    VC looks really good .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  10. #10
    Beautiful aircraft and magnificent rendition!
    Well done, BZ!

  11. #11


    Marvellous!

    Dave

  12. #12
    I totally agree;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-2018-001.jpg  

  13. #13
    Ok, bought. : >

    The first contact - THIS IS WOW model !!! Amazing work SSW (as always).
    Now I know what I'll do for the next few weeks : DDD !
    Thx for LIPH scenery also!

    Few pictures when Im waiting for the key.

    Btw. If I have TacPack installed I must download vACMI also?











    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka "GINA" for P3D v4 HAS BEEN RELEASED

    Visit SSW site at http://www.simskunkworks.com.

    DESCRIPTION
    High detailed model, fully animated
    High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
    Frame rate friendly in single and multi player,
    Complete dynamic 3D-lights systems both internal and external
    Compatible with TacPack and vACMI (required to use weapons system)
    TEXTURES
    High detailed, high definition, SSW 'redux' tecnology
    several different liveries
    SYSTEMS
    - Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is
    - Flight dynamics modeled close to real airplane performances tables
    - DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
    - Aircraft configurator for payload and refuelling
    - Payload fully congruent in both single and multiplayer mode
    - Aerodynamic "wing drop" and inertia coupling reproduced
    - Payload drop actually changes airplane weight, balance and drag index (DDIS)
    - NOTE: vACMI is suggested, which is free

    it contains also TREVISO SANT'ANGELO (LIPH) nice scenery in the seventies.

    OTHERS
    Model comes with complete docs:
    - Normal/weapons procedures checklists
    - Real aircraft manual
    - Other useful docs
    - Support forum account
    - All version upgrading and patches at no cost.
    - Full detailed paint kit available for painters (It will be published later)

    RELEASE NOTES:
    - Minimum system requirements:
    - Windows 10.0.10586.0 or later
    - Prepar3D version 4.x
    - Intel I5 or higher, 2.6 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, VGA Nvidia supportong DX 11 with at least 2 GB RAM, 2.5 GB of disk space.
    ...to be released to "FSX" shortly ! I see minimum system requirements ask for 2.6 Ghz , 8 GB Ram ... my present set up is an i3 CPU - 2.93 Ghz 4 GB Ram ... GTX 750 Ti Card , should I be concerned about performance ??

    She looks like fun !

    Cheers for now

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
    ...to be released to "FSX" shortly ! I see minimum system requirements ask for 2.6 Ghz , 8 GB Ram ... my present set up is an i3 CPU - 2.93 Ghz 4 GB Ram ... GTX 750 Ti Card , should I be concerned about performance ??

    She looks like fun !

    Cheers for now
    Gina wants about 2 GB (sim included), so it depends on how many processes do you have running concurrently or in background.
    I suggest to purchase and install it when available (matter of a week or so), do not ask for activation key after installation, test it, you have Gina fully working for a limited period of time (10 minutes).
    If it fits you may ask for the activation key later using the manual activation procedure.
    This is one of the positive aspects of the so much criticized SSW way of releasing the software, it allows you to try it and if you do not like it the refund is assured.
    I do not know if it would be just as easy with others.
    regards
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

  16. #16
    Thanks Mario...I am here to attest to the fact that the refund part works extremely well. That aspect of the SSW model is the part of the model that is flawless. GREAT job in that area. Keep up the great work!

    Thanks,

    Kent

Members who have read this thread: 9

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •