Pam Brooker "Warchild" - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pam Brooker "Warchild"

Good to hear you're on the mend Pam. May the good Lord bless you and keep you strong on the road to recovery.

Best regards
    Allen

What a relief to know you're doing ok after surgery. Keep on the mend Pam, and you'll be up and around in no time.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

good news! I hope your recovery will be fast, again, all the best wishes from this side of the pond
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Outstanding news !
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Roman

Blog Entries
    I just saw this thread and didn't know of your health issues. I am so pleased to hear that the operation went well and you are on the mend. May your recovery be quick and full.

God speed, Pam.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Blog Entries
    Thanks JMig ..
    Theyve actually got me out of bed for a bit right now, so i guess things are moving along.. hoe to be back home in the next week or so. but have my computer with me so hope to be flying today sometime

Pam,
    You are indeed a trooper and an example to us all!
    So glad to hear it went well. We all so very much value your contributions here.
    expat
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hi Pam,

Hope you get well again soon ....

Greetings from Holland.

Rob

I've been away for a while, and I just saw this. So glad you're on the mend, Pam. Kick butt and keep at it!!

That‘s very goodnews indeed and I‘m glad that your recovery seems to work out so well.

You have to recover soon since highly skilled FDE designers like you are very rare!

all the best,

Bernt

I've been away from flight simulation for quite some time. Most, if not all I spoke with while here, I've lost touch with them as well, unfortunately.

I don't know why, but I decided to log-in.

Pam, it's good to hear you're on the mend. Stay strong Missy. Thinkin about ya!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrz View Post
    That‘s very goodnews indeed and I‘m glad that your recovery seems to work out so well.

You have to recover soon since highly skilled FDE designers like you are very rare!

all the best,

Bernt
    Bernt, thats perhaps the nicest compliment i could ever hear from anyone. Thank you. will do my very best. Miss my chair and joystick ..

Pam

Pam-

Good to see you on back the fora... keep getting stronger and better. God Bless!

C

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I've been away from flight simulation for quite some time. Most, if not all I spoke with while here, I've lost touch with them as well, unfortunately.

I don't know why, but I decided to log-in.

Pam, it's good to hear you're on the mend. Stay strong Missy. Thinkin about ya!!
    ::LOL:: Damn Ive missed you.. It's good to see you.. How the hell are ya doing?? I'm personally mostly flying the dark side these days. I like it over there, but i like it here too with the people. I try not to influence too much because everyone needs to decide for themselves.
    But yeahhh, you shouldnt stay a stranger.. sure the sands have shifted a bit and the landscape has a few new bumps ans ditches, but its all home and its all good.. Temorarily retiring from building again. My OBlood oygen level has been so low its been a wonder i could think at all, and it may be rising slowly with this artificial artery implanted but i still want to see where it goes before committing to a project.

Warchild

Hello Pam,

We from the CFS1 group don't get out of the sub-basement much so I had not seen the news until just a few minutes ago.
    Glad things went well and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Take Care.
    - Ivan.

Hope you are home by now. Would love an update as to how it's going. Nothing since the 28th...
    Sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Hope you are home by now. Would love an update as to how it's going. Nothing since the 28th...
    Sue
    i've been in outpatient therapy for the last couple weeks now, but i finally get to go hom,e tomorrow.. Got some new airplanes for xplane, got some new tennies, go a new staff and walking umbrella. I'm back up to around 93% blood oxygen now which is fantastic.I just dont have a lot of it any more. Still, its no longer a matter of the cloggged Aorta costing me my legs and maybe my life.. At least i can make my own pot of coffee once again.. Not quite just a talking head any more...

Fantastic! So glad to hear things are, and have, been going so well for you!

I, and I'm sure all the others, wish you nothing but the best. and we all hope that everything keeps going so well.

Now, get back to work!
    That's a joke, by the way...

Take care, take it easy, don't overdo, and get all better soon
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

It's good to hear you're on the mend. Now just keep resting up until the day you wake up and say, "Damn, I don't remember the last time I felt this good!" Then rest some more and fly a lot of simulator time.

Get better, Pam! Glad to hear that your recovery is progressing and you are feeling better!

It is amazing how fast they (doctors) get you up and moving around so quickly these days.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Cheers, Pam! Sounds great! Looking forward to some exchanges with you again :-)

Best,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i've been in outpatient therapy for the last couple weeks now, but i finally get to go hom,e tomorrow.. Got some new airplanes for xplane, got some new tennies, go a new staff and walking umbrella. I'm back up to around 93% blood oxygen now which is fantastic.I just dont have a lot of it any more. Still, its no longer a matter of the cloggged Aorta costing me my legs and maybe my life.. At least i can make my own pot of coffee once again.. Not quite just a talking head any more...

Fantastic news Pam, keep up the recovery, then maybe back to work!
    Keith

Excellent! Very good news, especially about the blood oxygen level.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Keep improving. Attitude plays a big part. Remember the Little Engine that Could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

You can!
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Pam it's so good to hear your doing so well, look forward to seeing you (and your work) around the forum again.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0