Pam Brooker "Warchild" - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pam Brooker "Warchild"

We have the technology, we can rebuild her. Just concentrate on recuperating, Pam, we’ll mind the shop meantime.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Fantastic news!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

What a relief, great news Pam. Take it easy during your recovery. That means while resting you can keep in touch with SOH.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

All the best Pam, hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Mike

So glad you are doing better Pam. It was comforting to hear updates from others that things had gone well, but it was to see that "Black Cat" avatar and your own words in here. Rest, take it easy, sit back and watch YouTube and get well. That's the only thing on your agenda young lady. Don't make me drive to Oregon during the Idaho elk season and place a 24-watch on you!

Randy
    Randy Tyndall
    It's congenital really. We're an aspiring species that doesn't have wings. What else would we dream of?-Mark Vanhoenacker, British Airways B747 pilot

Very happy that you're on the mend, Pam.

Brian

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Pam. Didn't know you were in the maintenance hangar until this morning since I normally don't frequent the FSX forums since my conversion to P3D. Just do what the mechanics tell you (they call themselves doctors and nurses, but we know better). Hang tough. We're all rootin' for you!
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Great, great news! So happy for you Pam.

Great news. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

SOH-CM-2023
    Pam, Glad to see you are getting bored already - good sign, just stay positive, no fire eating though just to see if you are fireproof!
    Keith

Ahhh...I'm pleased.

Keep yourself comfortable, Pam. Resist the inherent boredom of the rest & recuperation cycle, and get ye-self well. All these mind-breaking flightsim activities will happily wait for your timely return, when you so choose.

Wellness first.

This is all great news, Pam! Keep in mind that flatulence is considered a "good thing" while in the hospital recovering. Ya gotta prove yourself worthy of going home.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Great news - speedy recovery!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

So glad to hear the news Pam!
    We are all encouraged by your strength AND wits.
    Get well soon and we all look forward to your return here.

Deke

Great news to start off my Friday
    morning.You did it.

All the best...Anthin.

Awesome news Pam!!! YT video for you.

I'm happy like this little pup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIVK6LDUtg

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Well done Pam. Arteries eh? who needs 'em...

Now all you need to do is adjust your cruise lift scalar and get back to work...

I hate typing on a phone. Those little buttons are so hard to hit with any accuracy. So glad to hear from you! Just rest and recover!
    Continuing prayers...
    Sue

Glad to read about your successful surgery.
    I hope you won't get too much bored during your recovery in the hospital. Good luck with that.

My thoughts are with you Pam, pleased to know that all went well and hoping that you'll make a good and full recovery. Amazing news!
    Mark

Whew! We all continue to knock on wood...and rely on your courage and determination.
    Wonderful turn.
    -Mike

I am glad that the surgery was successful and I wish you a very speedy recovery, Pam.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Well done Pam. Arteries eh? who needs 'em...

Now all you need to do is adjust your cruise lift scalar and get back to work...

What Baz said...LOL Great news Pam!
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Really glad to hear you're on the mend Pam.

Leave off the War Power for a bit and just enjoy Econ Cruise to get yourself back on top of things.

All the very best,

Jim
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Members who have read this thread: 0