Pam Brooker "Warchild" - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pam Brooker "Warchild"

All the best and good luck, Pam, and best wishes for a speedy recovery !

Thoughts And Prayers

Hey Pam,

Will lift you up in prayer tonight at our Wednesday Prayer Meeting. The Bible says that the fervent prayers of a righteous person availeth much and we will be praying fervently for your speedy recovery. Thank you for all your help to me in the past.

My hopes and wishes for a successful surgery, and a speedy, pain-free (as possible ), recovery go out to you!

I've been through my (un)fair share of surgeries. I was even dead on the table for a few minutes, when they were working on fixing up the eye the horse took. Long story. Anywho, I didn't even have a clue I had died for a bit until they told me about it. While the guy in the other half of my recovery room was coding, ie dead and they were trying to bring him back, right there and then. Makes ya wonder.
    But I walked out. A little unsteadily from the pain meds, yes, but I was on my own two footsies. So stoned out, I stood in the middle of a busy street smoking a cigarette and waving happily at the cars going by.

I'll bet you will be too. I bet you'll be dancing a waltz before you know it
    Assuming you could dance a waltz before, that is

Good luck to you, Pam, and we all look forward with bated breath to hear from you again. Positive thoughts to you!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Im hoping all goes well and Pam has a full recovery.see ya when ya back and at it again.

Fingers crossed for you, Pam! I'm confident you'll pull through!

All the best Pam, and best wishes for a speedy recovery

Good luck Pam. Kick some butt and get well fast. :-)

LouP

Best wishes. Get well!!!

Oh my gosh, Pam, we were just exchanging emails and discussions only a couple of days ago. All the best to you and my fondest wish for a successful and speedy recovery.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

Randy
    Randy Tyndall
    It's congenital really. We're an aspiring species that doesn't have wings. What else would we dream of?-Mark Vanhoenacker, British Airways B747 pilot

Some news, and thankfully it is good - "She is right as rain just coming out of surgery", received via messenger a short while ago. Can't give any more info than that at the moment but it's looking positive. Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts, I know she really appreciates the wider family.

Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by delta558 View Post
    Some news, and thankfully it is good - "She is right as rain just coming out of surgery", received via messenger a short while ago. Can't give any more info than that at the moment but it's looking positive. Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts, I know she really appreciates the wider family.

Paul.
    Thanks for the update Paul. Glad to hear the surgery went well. Phew!!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Good news indeed!
    Thanks
    Sue

Praise God

Our whole Church prayed for her probably while she was in surgery. Praise God for answered prayers. Looking for a quick a full recovery. Amen.

Good News for sure - here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Pam !
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Wow! Great to hear Paul; thanks for the update.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Great to read this, and thanks for the update, Paul!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

WONDERFUL news. Keeping this flight sim ICON in my prayers!

kent

Hoooraayy!
    Glad Pam's looking good. Hope she recovers quickly and as painlessly as possible.
    Best wishes and thoughts to her recovery!

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Just seen Paul's message! Well done Pam!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

That's awesome news. Wishing for a full and speedy recovery for you Pam.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Take care Pam, you are in good hands and in our thoughts. See you back soon.

Great to know all went well!

See you soon back on the forum Pam!

Cees

WOOT! Good news!!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Blog Entries
    Great to hear the good news. Hope to see you back here soon Pam.

Blog Entries
    Heheh. You guys are awesome.. Glad you were there. waking up was a bit dicey but we finally came ut of it. Doctors rebuilt the entire artery, out of Nomex none the less.. At least i wont catch on fire quite as easiluy. Over all i'm geeling much better now. Symptoms i had been attributing to the emphysema actually belonged to the clogged artery. and the doctor pushed us real hard to operate, because apparently i had hit the end of the road. I got lucky.. Nurses are taking really good care of me. I've been trying to get the guys to bring my computer in.. Prolly not gonna hPPEN THOUGH.So bear with me. it's gonna be an adventuresome week. Going to encourage you all, to make videos for fun.. YT is my only form of entertainment and frankly, your mosr=t humble oferings are so much btter than the glossified wanna be docomentaries already on there ..
    Love ya's.
    Pam

Members who have read this thread: 0