2080ti X-Plane Orbx TrueEarth England South Max Setting Test

Thread: 2080ti X-Plane Orbx TrueEarth England South Max Setting Test

2080ti X-Plane Orbx TrueEarth England South Max Setting Test

Well... after numerous requests, here is X-Plane with all settings maxed over Orbx True Earth England South. Essentially it's a torture test, and FPS will often be restricted in XP from the CPU side in a situation like this: Specifically, by max buildings/objects and the water settings.

Fortunately this simply establishes a base, and from there you and your computer can negotiate an understanding by playing with settings to find a happy medium.

Bring on Vulkan?

System: Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

Hi

Nice video, what were your FPS before you installed the 2080Ti?

I am thinking of buying the 1080ti, but the prce for that card has ot come down yet.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Nice video, what were your FPS before you installed the 2080Ti?

I am thinking of buying the 1080ti, but the price for that card has not come down yet.
    I can't really compare since I don't think XP was usable with the 1080 with absolutely everything maxed. That being said, it's not really going to be all about framerate, except in that the 2080ti allows you to turn on more effects at approximately the same framerate without the sim (quite) becoming a slideshow.
    Hi

Members who have read this thread: 0