Marquez....

Thread: Marquez....

Marquez....

Once again!

25 years old and 7 world championships, all done with style and flair, something lacking EffWun!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    25 years old and 7 world championships, all done with style and flair, something lacking EffWun!
    I'd say Lewis has plenty of flair - that's why some don't like him....
    Because he's not just a piece of F1 cardboard....

Anyways...M. Marquez definitely rocks & I love how he has a dirt flat track at his house! ....

Marc Marquez is definitely one of the most talented riders of this moment. Although not everybody may always agree with his riding style

Recently I heard an interesting comment about Honda. According to the person commenting, Honda was focusing too much on Marquez alone, which would make the bike too hard to ride for any other rider.
    Personally I have the feeling there might be some truth in this. It will be interesting to see how Lorenzo handles the "Marquez-bike" next year......

BTW Wombat, my wife prefers motor racing above F-1, another reason for me to keep watching "Effwun" (aswell)

Cheers,
    Huub

Congrats for sure although I had hoped for a battle all the way to Oz with Dovi. Each season I am in awe as I watch MM93 somehow pick the bike up when others would be sliding towards the kitty litter. He does things on the bike I haven't seen before. We moved away from Cota this year, so no F1 for me.
    Last edited by Victory103; October 24th, 2018 at 02:14. Reason: dude
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0