Echo One Niner (Echo 19) Audio Presents: DCS: F/A-18C Hornet

Thread: Echo One Niner (Echo 19) Audio Presents: DCS: F/A-18C Hornet

Thanks Thomas!

I have barely flown the DCS Hornet for about 10 minutes unfortunately, so I don't know how good the original sounds are, although I assume they were already pretty high quality given the high def modelling of everything else in the model.

I will say though, I just watched that Youtube vid and those sounds are amazing. I have been to several airshows and watched and listened to Hornets, and those sounds were spot on. I can just imagine turning my speakers up to "annoy the neighbours" level and feeling those engines roaring and pulsing through everything like the real ones do.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

The new sounds are absolutely awesome! The afterburner sounds are louder and deeper but the howl and shrill/scream of the approaching aircraft are spot on. Best part is that these sounds are free but certainly payware level work. That's very generous of author!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0