im hoping

Thread: im hoping

im hoping

yup im hoping my flight simming experience will improve soon,went and got set up with Enchroma color blind correcting glasses yesterday,wont get them for another 2-3 weeks,but i was blown away and how it changed my color viewing.i have three colors on my power wheel chair controller,was told this several years ago,but had forgotten as i couldnt see it,just looked like all the same to me...theyre red,orange and green..and i CAN see em...im excited i tell ya..excited ! what im hoping for the most is when i use the fire fighting thingy FirefighterX ? i hope i can see the retardant from the previous drops now..

let me know if it works!
    I'm very much on the colorblind side myself, so I'm curious to see if this works
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I can't even imagine what kind of feeling it must be, when you "re-discover" the colors of everything around you... That must be quite something.
    I hope your correcting glasses will not only help you to enjoy the sim, but also everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    let me know if it works!
    I'm very much on the colorblind side myself, so I'm curious to see if this works
    i was very skeptical going in,i put them on and was a little dissapointed at first,the girl told me to close my eyes and let them rest,i opened them and was shocked at what had happened,she explained that its like going from a brite sunny day into a movie theater,you cant see squat,then when the eyes adjust..WOW..
    i cant wait to get them and wear them for awhile..all kinds of things to do and see.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I can't even imagine what kind of feeling it must be, when you "re-discover" the colors of everything around you... That must be quite something.
    I hope your correcting glasses will not only help you to enjoy the sim, but also everything else.
    i hope so too,thanks for the encouragement.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Daveroo, it is fantastic that simulators let you experience what you probably could not do in real life. Simulation indeed opens new worlds.

Members who have read this thread: 0