Fsx native Super Hornet

Thread: Fsx native Super Hornet

Question Fsx native Super Hornet

Got a question... are there any freeware fa-18e super hornets that are fsx native? I am wondering if there is an alternative to the VRS Superbug.

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    Got a question... are there any freeware fa-18e super hornets that are fsx native? I am wondering if there is an alternative to the VRS Superbug.
    http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/ind...c,16514.0.html Scroll down the page for the downloads. For once, I beat Phantomtweak

Rats! These are the C version. I'll do some more searching. Looks like anything else for the E model is converted FS2004 to FSX.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Well, I bit the bullet and got the VRS Superbug for FSX. I hope this model meets or exceeds my standards.

The FSX Blue Angels Hornet is, IMO, a superior plane. And it's FREEWARE! Not to mention FSX Native. After all, it's the same design team that created the Acceleration F-18 in the first place.
    The FCS, systems modeling, and FDE are actually as close to real world systems as you can get. The TP stuff works...decently. It's getting improved.
    It may not be a "Super" Hornet, but it's pretty super in my eyes.
    Stick to the v18.3. The later versions available are, so far, Beta Test planes, not final releases. Make sure you download the correct sim version's plane. FSX/P3Dv3 and below, or P3Dv4 and up.

Have fun!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Well, I bit the bullet and got the VRS Superbug for FSX. I hope this model meets or exceeds my standards.
    It is the standard for now. I hope you got Tacpack along with it.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

It turned out worse than I thought... good riddance from fsx.

Blog Entries
    It turned out worse than I thought... good riddance from fsx.
    What didn't you like? I've toyed over the last year or so with the thought of getting it.

thanks,

dl

I am a jump in and fly type of pc pilot. This plane isn't that type of fsx addon. I couldn't even activate the avionics... everything is too complicated about this addon.

I am still waiting for the fsx native, jump in and fly, super hornet.

I would like someone to make a fsx native f/a-18e./f and ea -18g based on the fs kbt models.
    Pardon me for being blunt... but I was thinking out loud.

Blog Entries
    Interesting.

It is billed as a deep study sim product - I'd have thought that would come as no surprise to anyone considering it. That said, the YTube videos I've seen don't make the startup and basic operations too onerous.

How did you find performance? Or I guess if you couldn't get the MFDs going, maybe a moot question.

thanks,

dl

I am a jump in and fly type of pc pilot. This plane isn't that type of fsx addon. I couldn't even activate the avionics... everything is too complicated about this addon.

I am still waiting for the fsx native, jump in and fly, super hornet.
    Ah ok, you should have stated from the start of the topic that you were not looking for a realistic addon.
    The FS-KBT SuperHornet works in FSX, as far as I understood.
    It's simple, CTRL+E and you can fly.
    You can find it here, for example: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...ornet-updated/
    There are no FSX native SuperHornet, so that one is your only option.

Concerning the VRS SuperHornet, if I'm not mistaken, the Aircraft Configuration Management (ACM) program, which can be found in the start menu of Windows, will let you configure the realism level of the plane, and I believe it can also be loaded ready to fly (cold&dark startup is actually an option that can only be activated after one hour of flight time...). If you disable enough options, you should have an easy plane to use.
    Now that you bought it, it would be quite dumb not to use it. It's one of the finest addons for FSX that you've got in your hangar.

Members who have read this thread: 0