Big Thanks Dino Cattaneo

Thread: Big Thanks Dino Cattaneo

Big Thanks Dino Cattaneo

Having fun with Dino's F-35B and his LHA-6 USS Miss America. This is in Prepar3D V4.3

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I am glad you like them!

Meanwhile, in the real world, the F-35B has performed the first SRVL landing on the Queen Elizabeth...

Great shots !
    It's been a while since I last flew the F-35B. Soon I'll try to get it out of the hangar again. It works in P3Dv4, doesn't it ?

I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate Dino on his freeware gems.
    Recently, I started using a VR headset (Lenovo), and Dino's plane are some of the best virtual cockpit experiences, thanks to the great work with some of the textures and the materials. For example, the HUD glass in the Tomcat really looks like a real piece of sturdy glass, in a way that I never percieved when I was still using a regular screen. Same can be said about the canopy glass with all the little scractches. In VR, this becomes just spectacular ! Great work on your models, Dino

Kudos to Dino for all the great items produced.

Tom, your last shot is simply fantastic!
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Once again thanks for the appreciation - hopefully the upcoming C-2 and E-2 will not disappoint!

@Rob - your STOVL function works GREAT with the F-35... I cannot thank you enough!

@Daube - the latest update to the payware version has a specific installer for P3Dv4
    ...I wish I could find the time to teak the F-14D a little bit more!

Members who have read this thread: 0