N60_Black Pond Airfield.zip

Thread: N60_Black Pond Airfield.zip

N60_Black Pond Airfield.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Scenery

Description: A unique airport built on Black Pond near Farmers Mills, NY. Although the lake and the landmass that makes up the airport are depicted in FSX, the airport itself is not. A perfect reason to make it available in the Sim. History of the Airfield says that a local Banker had the lake/pond drained, the airport surface built up to serve as the land area for the runway and then refilled.

There is a glitch of sorts concerning the runway, primarily in P3D although a few have noticed it as well in FSX. The runway disappears when viewing from certain angles and I have found nothing that corrects it. Because of that I am releasing with that caveat. . .if it doesn't kill your "immersion factor" then enjoy the airfield, otherwise it may not be one you want to keep. I leave that up to you.

The scenery is for daytime flying only, no night map, no seasonal textures and no readme included. Just unzip and install wherever you have your addon scenery. Make sure you activate it in the Scenery Library.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit N60_Black Pond Airfield.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

This works fine in P3D v. 5.3 HF2

Jorgen

Members who have read this thread: 0