Flyinside SIM: Demo released

Thread: Flyinside SIM: Demo released

Flyinside SIM: Demo released

Well, it's out! Finally simmers can download and try their hands with the newly released demo. What do you think?

https://flyinside-fsx.com/Home/Sim

Hi

Very interesting...going to give it a try.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Sounds exciting, but the link's down
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Yup, its the correct link, but they may be overloaded.

EDIT: Its back up.
    Last edited by HyFlyer; October 12th, 2018 at 22:04.
    Hi

Yeah, just downloaded. Although I have too many sims installed already, as this has been designed for VR, I definitely need to check it out. I have never been able to fly the 717 in VR in FSX or P3D so I will see how it goes in this new sim. Speaking of which, that is an amazing collection of default aircraft.

Thanks for the heads up Devon.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0