Thunderbirds are go

Thread: Thunderbirds are go

Thunderbirds are go

Boxcar liveries are under way, including this one for the Thunderbirds display team support A/C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TBirdFSX2.jpg   TBirdFSX1.jpg  

Really looks great!

Oh my! Very nice indeed!

Sort of off topic, but were any of the Thunderbird transport planes ever equipped with JATO like Blue Angels would demo? I know she could be equipped with JATO, so will this Boxcar be able to be equipped with JATO?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C-119-with-JATO-Assist-USAF-AEE.jpg  
    ....my other Stryker is a 2016 Challenger Hellcat......

Matt

CPU: i9 7900X @3.30GHz water-cooled
    GPU: Nvidia 1080 GTX x 2 SLI configured
    RAM: 32GB DDR4@2666 Mhz
    HDD: 512GB SSD for Boot OS, 2TB SSD for flight sims, 2 TB 7200 RPM for all other stuff
    HOTAS: TM Warthog and Saitek Combat Pilot Rudder pedals
    VR: Occulus Rift

Sorry, no JATO planned.

Thanks for the info, still buying regardless. Just a great iconic warbird not ever graced a presence in any of my virtual hangars through the years and, as usual, you and your team have knocked it out of the park with details and great paints.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2016 Challenger Hellcat......

Matt

CPU: i9 7900X @3.30GHz water-cooled
    GPU: Nvidia 1080 GTX x 2 SLI configured
    RAM: 32GB DDR4@2666 Mhz
    HDD: 512GB SSD for Boot OS, 2TB SSD for flight sims, 2 TB 7200 RPM for all other stuff
    HOTAS: TM Warthog and Saitek Combat Pilot Rudder pedals
    VR: Occulus Rift

A day one purchase for me. The Thunderbirds scheme just seals the deal.
    Don H

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5, AMD FX 8350 Black 8 core unlocked at 4.0GHz, Corsair Vengeance 16GBDDR3 1866/15000, Gigabyte GeForce GTX770GV-H770 OC 4GB DDR5, Thermaltake M850W SMART Series PCU, Corsair H100i CC Watercooler, CoolMaster HAF922 case, Pioneer BR/DVD/CD burner with 3D read, PNY CS1100 Series 480GB SSD (C:/), Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (FSX & P3D v1), Toshiba 256GB SSD (P3Dv3.4 & v4), 11TB of storage on 7 internal/external HDDs, Win10 Professional 64bit, Saitek Flight Equipment

Yep really looking forward to this one, afraid the Dunkirk Spit will have to wait.

Cheers
    Rich

No doubt about this beauty being added to the hanger. As for the Thunderbirds scheme, it is only icing on the cake. From what I see there is plenty of icing and cake on the way. Great job Bazz. I am ready to make this a stickie as soon as it is available.
    Regards, Tom Stovall, KRDD

A shure buy for me, but a Belgian AF paint would be appreciated! My grandfather jumped out of them!!

Priller

I wonder if some kind hearted painter
    could do a what if Aer Lingus freighter?

Can't wait for this amazing looking Boxcar.

Anthin.

Hi Bazz,

Very misleading subject of this thread . LoL

CHeers, Rob

Hi mate, I trust you keep well?

I see a certain family resemblance..if I squint maybe

enter..the Sandman

Members who have read this thread: 300