6 Months Out - New Releases

Thread: 6 Months Out - New Releases

6 Months Out - New Releases

Hi guys
    I've been out of the loop for almost 6 months. Mostly in hospital:-( I'm trying to catch up with new releases, especially combat aircraft.
    I see Justflight released a new Lancaster. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the old '1st Class Simulations' release? I have that ported into P3D and love it. The screenshots of seen of the AH version on Justflight, don't look that impressive, but I know screenshots dont always work.
    Any other recommendations from the last 6 months much appreciated.
    cheers guys
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Welcome back!

I don't know if you've seen the Wing42 Vega, but it's really nice.

Real Air has released installers for many of their products for P3D. Not all of them yet, and you have to have previously purchased them to use the new installers.

Speaking of RealAir, Sean from RealAir has a new company and is close to releasing a DA-62. If you can't wait, Carenado just released a DA-62, and I'm really enjoying it.

If you like British four engine heavies, Flight Replicas has released a wonderful rendition of the Halifax. They're also working on a Buchon!

Also, JT of Warbirdsim fame is working on a B-25! He'll get back to the P-39 once it's completed.

That's what I have, I'm sure others will chime in.

Blog Entries
    Hi Dougal,
    The JustFlight/AH Lancaster is way better than the 1st Class Simulations product.

Regards,
    Ian

Thanks guys
    Thats GREAT news about Realair as I thought he'd gone out of business completely.
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Welcome back!

I don't know if you've seen the Wing42 Vega, but it's really nice.

Real Air has released installers for many of their products for P3D. Not all of them yet, and you have to have previously purchased them to use the new installers.

Speaking of RealAir, Sean from RealAir has a new company and is close to releasing a DA-62. If you can't wait, Carenado just released a DA-62, and I'm really enjoying it.

If you like British four engine heavies, Flight Replicas has released a wonderful rendition of the Halifax. They're also working on a Buchon!

Also, JT of Warbirdsim fame is working on a B-25! He'll get back to the P-39 once it's completed.

That's what I have, I'm sure others will chime in.
    Where is Sean's new website. I guess its not 'Realair Simulations'

There's a P-61C and F-15A by DC designs

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    Where is Sean's new website. I guess its not 'Realair Simulations'
    I don't think his new site is live yet. Here's the news; Vertx Flight Simulation DA-62.

Of course, don't forget Skippy Bing's new Firefly, which has it's own thread on this page.

Members who have read this thread: 0