Saitek X-52 (throttle and joystick) P3D V4.3

Thread: Saitek X-52 (throttle and joystick) P3D V4.3

Saitek X-52 (throttle and joystick) P3D V4.3

Hi all
    I have searched this forum and others but have been unable to find an answer so far. Since upgrading to version 4.3 (client only) of Prepar3D key or button assignments I make are not being saved. When I close and then re-start P3D every setting I make is gone. Only solution has been to re assign the button function I want which works for the duration of the simulation. Have not experienced this before - worked fine in earlier versions. I have unregistered FSUIPC and sim connect installed. Latest drivers as far as I know.
    Suggestions appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by aspen31 View Post
    Hi all
    I have searched this forum and others but have been unable to find an answer so far. Since upgrading to version 4.3 (client only) of Prepar3D key or button assignments I make are not being saved. When I close and then re-start P3D every setting I make is gone. Only solution has been to re assign the button function I want which works for the duration of the simulation. Have not experienced this before - worked fine in earlier versions. I have unregistered FSUIPC and sim connect installed. Latest drivers as far as I know.
    Suggestions appreciated

Just grasping at straws here. Maybe try reinstalling just the client again? NC

Hi
    Thanks for the suggestion - surprisingly I think the settings were saved for a period after I updated to 4.3 - just in the last few days whatever i set up disappears on closing the sim - feels like I'm missing a step or there is something new with joystick settings in V 4.3 - just can't find it.
    Thanks
    Warren

Save your settings after you set up the stick and throttle the way you like, then when they get dropped you don't have to rework all of it. I'm on 4.3 with the same stick and throttle and no problems.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Hi
    Thanks - still don't know why this is happening. In the past my settings were saved automatically - not sure how to save them manually.
    Take care
    Warren

Had exactly this problem for several months. After searching the internet and trying several methods, mostly related to Saitek drivers, I gave up and used FSUIPC to save all my settings. Works perfectly so far.

Hi
    Would that be the registered version - if so I guess that's my next purchase. Is it difficult to configure joysticks and such using FSUIPC?
    Thanks
    Warren

Pretty intuitive, Froogle did a video link here on programming it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkOg-r_MKwM
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0