Deelen Luftwaffe airfield

Thread: Deelen Luftwaffe airfield

Deelen Luftwaffe airfield

Luftwaffe airfield's are like buses, non at-all and then a gaggle of them all at once

A new scenery from me.

Deelen Luftwaffe nightfighter airfield, just north of Arnhem, Netherlands, Home to JU88, ME110 AND FW190
    unit's, bombed extensively by allied forces during the build-up to the Market Garden operation in Sept 44.
    Although the operation failed, flying from Deelen was suspended by the Germans and the base became an auxiliary airfield and turned into a depot for V1 Flying Bombs

I could do a lot more work on this if i wanted too, but im trying to clear all my half
    finished projects from my install, so im letting this go as-is

you will need to download and install these objects from IanP, found here---

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ye-...nloade-filess/

Thanks to Shessi for the JU88G static model and Fulbert for his ME-109G object

Should be in the library now

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Thanks a lot Ian!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Didn't quite escape.
    I found out about this earlier this morning, when someone e-mailed me asking where they could find the update on my site...

...umm... update? what? where?

Having found this, I've pointed them over here. It's the old "too many Ians causing confusion" thing again.

I do need to put up a post Over There with links to all these rather spiffy Luftwaffe airfields people keep doing.

Ian P.

Members who have read this thread: 0