Feldflugplatz Argentan Luftwaffe WWII

Thread: Feldflugplatz Argentan Luftwaffe WWII

Feldflugplatz Argentan Luftwaffe WWII

Ending Falaise and nearly complete Caen this one is also nearly ready. Feldflugplatz Argentan. This also is a base of german Luftwaffe from 1941 to 1944.

Some pictures to show....

Feldflugplatz Argentan from the air. (right down quater of the picture)

Greetings
    Klaus

This one needs FranceVFR too.

Greetings
    Klaus

Just did the upload for this scenery.

Greetings
    Klaus

Hi, I have been working to add this to my Prepar3d v4.3 add-on.xml method [I do it this way so I don't have to keep adding them manually after a major sim update] of installing both the France VFR scenery and this airfield...for some reason, I'm not able to get the textures to show on the camo nets, the poles holding them or any of the vehicles. Any help would be greatly appreciated ... great work on this era of scenery!
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Didn't quite escape.
    Have you added the paths to my (IJP) libraries into the XML file as well as Klaus's files?

Ian P.

Yes. I'm about to test a correction to the add-on.xml for both the Normandy France VFR and the airfield addons.
    Very Respectfully,

Fac Fortia Et Patere

So far this is all I have gotten to display...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feldflugplatz Argentan 1941 I.jpg   Feldflugplatz Argentan 1941 II.jpg   Feldflugplatz Argentan 1941 III.jpg  
    Very Respectfully,

Fac Fortia Et Patere

Members who have read this thread: 0