Heinkels emerge from the paint shop
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heinkels emerge from the paint shop

Heinkels emerge from the paint shop

Here are the PBR liveries for our upcoming HE111.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kg55_g1+HP.jpg   KG-55_+E_night.jpg   kg54_5j+cn.jpg   kg26_1H+JA.jpg   hungarian_f703.jpg   hungarian_b701.jpg  

another, there will be nine in all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stg3_s7+HA.jpg   kg27_1G+DL.jpg  

Gorgeous! One of the best looking aircraft of that era. And as usual it looks to be done to a very high standard.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Wow! As stated before, not my cup of tea, but those are beautiful paints and the model first rate. May still pick this up at some point, especially with the great skins such as this.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Here are the PBR liveries for our upcoming HE111.
    Will the liveries also include a tail plane texture file without the fantasy marking to be replaced by a historically correct Luftwaffe one?

Paul

Yes, we have an alternate set for those who want it. It will be downloadable from our site.

Great Baz!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    There has long been an imbalance between Allied and German aircraft. This is absolutely beautiful and very much appreciated.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Awesome. Great to see all these warbirds being released lately. This is another one that I will have a spot reserved for in my hangar.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

So today getting the descriptions all ready in the aircraft.cfg and researching further the individual liveries... STG3 S7+HA seems to be either a converted P or an H3 or an H6. There doesnt seem to be an actual consensus. So rather than confusion we decided to stick another texture in which is a P1 from KG54 so instead of nine we have ten liveries one of which "might" be a P series.

And then we left the plane outside in the rain for too long under a tarpaulin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kg54_B3+HN.jpg   barnfind.jpg  

Bazzar, what was the reason the one version has such large insignia's along with the regular sized ones on the wings?

Nice weathering.
    Kind of addon for me: 1day purchase .
    Will it be release by JF or AH directly in the final?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Bazzar, what was the reason the one version has such large insignia's along with the regular sized ones on the wings?

I can answer this. Baz doesnt know anything about heinkels he keeps thinking they're messerchmitts ... So the book we got this from says this about this livery

" Heinkel HE111p-2 (1H + JA) of stab KG 26. Westerland base. This was shot down on October 28, 1939 by British fighters and force-landed near Dalkeith in Scotland. RLM 70/71/65 camouflage. Wing top surfaces carry additional enlarged crosses introduced by the spring of 1940. "

To me that last sentence sounds odd. EG spring of 1940 yet this one was shot down October 28 ,1939 ? But then I suppose there was a change over period.

Yoyo:

Can only answer about the weathering... it's a sort of inhouse joke. I love patina ratrods/motorcycles ( panhead please if you're listening! ) and thumped up dinged and bashed stuff. No one else around here does and are constantly telling me to tone it down. You should have seen the P-47 before I was told "ENOUGH you mad weathering idiot ! ". It wont be featuring in the pack its just a little too weathered I mean you can get tetanus just from looking at it

Interesting on the insignias, but still leaves more questions on what they were for,lol

Purely a guess, but could it be that the small ones were standard, and the large ones were applied after some German equivalent of the "Battle of Barking Creek"?
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

they look great, looking forward to them!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    " Heinkel HE111p-2 (1H + JA) of stab KG 26. Westerland base. This was shot down on October 28, 1939 by British fighters and force-landed near Dalkeith in Scotland. RLM 70/71/65 camouflage. Wing top surfaces carry additional enlarged crosses introduced by the spring of 1940. "

To me that last sentence sounds odd. EG spring of 1940 yet this one was shot down October 28 ,1939 ? But then I suppose there was a change over period.
    A shot down Heinkel He 111 in Scotland, 1939, the first German plane that was shot down over British territory. Link will show the origninal picture from that plane. Search in Google with "Heinkel HE-111 Westerland" will show up some more picture of this special plane. It just was the first german plane that comes down over British mainland. Some days before this one a Ju-88 was downed over the Firth of Forth.... but it crashed into the sea.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/histo...waffe-Spitfire

Greetings
    Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by klnowak View Post
    A shot down Heinkel He 111 in Scotland, 1939, the first German plane that was shot down over British territory. Link will show the origninal picture from that plane. Search in Google with "Heinkel HE-111 Westerland" will show up some more picture of this special plane. It just was the first german plane that comes down over British mainland. Some days before this one a Ju-88 was downed over the Firth of Forth.... but it crashed into the sea.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/histo...waffe-Spitfire

Greetings
    Klaus
    thanks for the great historical note

Didn't quite escape.
    I want that shot down one! I'll stick it on one of my airfields as a Gate Guardian!

Ian P.

More shots of the shotdown Heinkel 1H+JA for people that are interested.

https://imgur.com/a/q4KeY

As we get closer to a release of the Heinkel we're needing to test the geo-locking capabilities of our site regarding the "accurate" tail insignias. We have tested internally however we need to test if from a real world point of view. If you are in Germany please go to the following website and contact us at help@aeroplaneheaven.com if you can see it, with your browser settings and any other pertinent information. If you cant and only see a white page then jobsagoodun.

www.aeroplaneheaven.com/german/

Please don't contact us if you are using some methods that can defeat geo-locking. We know they exist and there is nothing we can do about those !

Don't worry the download links and images do not yet have the "accurate" tail insignias.

As we get closer to a release of the Heinkel we're needing to test the geo-locking capabilities of our site regarding the "accurate" tail insignias. We have tested internally however we need to test if from a real world point of view. If you are in Germany please go to the following website and contact us at help@aeroplaneheaven.com if you can see it, with your browser settings and any other pertinent information. If you cant and only see a white page then jobsagoodun.

Please don't contact us if you are using some methods that can defeat geo-locking. We know they exist and there is nothing we can do about those !

Don't worry the download links and images do not yet have the "accurate" tail insignias.
    I can see- from Austria - and you have to add Austria to that list- same law like Germany

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    I have to look to an old book- Mr.Galland- but I think to remember these large ones come off a big military manouver ahead of Poland Invasion.

Best regards

Roland

FYI, the site loads just fine for me.

How do you determine the geographic region; by IP or language settings?
    If the latter, my English language Windows installation probably fools the check process.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    FYI, the site loads just fine for me.

How do you determine the geographic region; by IP or language settings?
    If the latter, my English language Windows installation probably fools the check process.
    It must be using IP address. I did a test where I used a program called CURL to read from pilto's link from my office in SF and it read it fine, I tried again from a server I have access to that is located in Germany and the page was blocked.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0