Heinkels emerge from the paint shop - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heinkels emerge from the paint shop

...still waiting...

..and very excited...
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

In case you're wondering the shots on facebook that yoyo posted here, are p3d pbr. We've updated our site with all the new shots and changed the gallerys to show:

- Liveries ( p3d again but they are the same - except for the barnfind version which looks odd in FSX ) ,
    - FSX unedited shots,
    - P3d unedited shots

Basically I think it should stop any confusion and we'll do this for any more of our multi-platform developments. The tail insignia switcher application installer works well. As installed, it will be as you see on our site and you'll need to look in the documentation folder for the switcher installer after it is installed. That process is all in the manual.

Link is https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_heinkel.php if you dont do the facebook thing, plus there are more shots at our site than on facebook.

To paraphrase a certain doctor : " FS development timelines are more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff "

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    Great! My wallet is ready .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

There's one airplane I don't have any books on and it shows, because I had no idea until now that the pilots seat raised and lowered like that. That's a very cool feature. I'm looking forward to trying that out.

The animation for the seat was a nightmare to work out. So many rods, levers and swivels. The complete rudder pedal unit with all its complexities must raise up and down also and of course, the column and yoke which is chain driven. Making it go up and down wasn't too bad but getting it all to stay level as it rises was another story...

I find it interesting that although virtually all the nose is glazed, there is so much stuff in there that one's forward vision is quite obscured. And if you have a busy nose gunner/bomb-aimer darting about in front of you it must have been even worse. I have an English RAF manual written on the Heinkel (for RAF pilot prison escapees in case they wanted to steal one to get home!) that reckons that the raised position might want to be used for most flying conditions, even at 200 mph. Obviously written by somebody with a lot of bi-plane experience!

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    To paraphrase a certain doctor : " FS development timelines are more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff "
    I'm still trying to find the definition of "Coming Soon"
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

The definition of coming soon is exactly that. Coming - as in appearing or releasing, soon - as in shortly. If your idea of shortly is different to ours then that is something that you'll need to manage.

Members who have read this thread: 1