Bubba...Bubba....Bubba....

Thread: Bubba...Bubba....Bubba....

Unhappy Bubba...Bubba....Bubba....

I feel like a New Orleans Saints fan back in the 1970s......

If you are talking about Bubba down at the Charlotte Roval today, he sure tore that car up didn't he!?! Going to be a lot of Yellow Flags at that race tomorrow!

NASCAR altered the tire chicane exit barrier after Friday's demolition carnage. No one whacked that barrier yesterday. I actually found the race to be boring. By the last 1/3 of the race, it just seemed like a line of cars playing follow the leader.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    If you are talking about Bubba down at the Charlotte Roval today, he sure tore that car up didn't he!?! Going to be a lot of Yellow Flags at that race tomorrow!
    Unfortunately, I'm talking about the WHOLE SEASON!

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    NASCAR altered the tire chicane exit barrier after Friday's demolition carnage. No one whacked that barrier yesterday. I actually found the race to be boring. By the last 1/3 of the race, it just seemed like a line of cars playing follow the leader.
    Kurt Busch thought there were many other options that NASCAR could have picked outside of this - and I agree with Kurt completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm talking about the WHOLE SEASON!
    He showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season, not sure what happened?

Hey All,

"...what happened?" Simple really - reality.

Now for the Cup race...

As for F1 well looks like another illegitimate drivers championship - team orders of course as usual.

Best response to this I've seen is here - two team racing Mercedes drivers on foot after getting learned...

https://youtu.be/5d08rS9wOeI

Completely fair in my opinion.

Anyway go 48 and 9...

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    He showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season, not sure what happened?
    What perplexes and frustrates me is that last year with 4 races in the Ford, he improved each race finishing with a high of what...11th?. Then this year happens and he just didn't 'drop off', he's fallen off the cliff the bottom runners....

But, it is what it is....

Members who have read this thread: 0