DA62 announced by Vertx Flight Simulation

Thread: DA62 announced by Vertx Flight Simulation

DA62 announced by Vertx Flight Simulation

Sean Moloney of RealAir fame is developing a DA62. Screenshots look amazing, and of course the aircraft surely will have the systems depth and functionality Sean is famous for. More info here: https://fselite.net/previews/vertx-f...62-for-p3d-v4/

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Day one purchase for me... if only she wasn’t so ugly... but then, I already love one very ugly girl that flies like a dream!

C

s often as i hear people complaing in SOH as to how this plane or that is too hard on frames and the systems...its hard for me to believe this plane could be any better than carenados.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    s often as i hear people complaing in SOH as to how this plane or that is too hard on frames and the systems...its hard for me to believe this plane could be any better than carenados.
    Carenado's glass cockpit offerings have always been woefully demanding of system resources ... whereas Bert Pieke, the guy from the Avsim forums who fixes Carenado's gauges, stated that Sean sent him a copy of the Vertx DA62 and the G1000's preform correctly and without beating a computer senseless. Carenado is getting better but I wouldn't hesitate to take the Vertx DA62 over their airplane 8 days a week and twice on Sunday! Finally, RealAir was always great about allowing a user to configure an airplane for their system's capabilities... no reason to think Sean wouldn't carry-on that important feature.

HTH,

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by lownslo View Post
    Carenado's glass cockpit offerings have always been woefully demanding of system resources
    Have you read YoYos post?
    I'm really surprised performance here, in P3D I have here 80-100 fps with G1000 in VC! What is was impossible before in models with G1000 of Carenado (30-40 fps). Really good job on optimization.

Members who have read this thread: 1