Carenado DA62 released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carenado DA62 released

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Quite difficult for me to say about FPS in FSX (P3D only) but I think they are near similar.
    The package incudes LITE version also (fps friendly), but the regular version is optimalized very well:

Here it was 60-80 fps with G1000.
    Thanks YoYo. I appreciate the feedback

JP

This is what interest me about the Vertx DA62.

FSX and LM can't do this correctly...

The virtual cockpit uses a wholly custom-coded sound engine providing many improvements over the standard P3D sound engine. Features include more realistic stereo panning and separation, high propeller angle-of-attack sound effects, and the pitch (or frequency) of the sounds are accurately tied to RPM rather than manifold pressure as is usually the case with piston powered aircraft in P3D.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    I have mostly all Carenado planes,i buy from others and end up removing them because i prefer the Carenado products by far,i never have any of the issues most of you complain about...BUT i also like Walmart,i think they have good prices and in my area,the walmarts have NOT taken away from other small town shops,if anything theyve added products we couldnt get here,,the reason i make the comparison?...because im offended when people constantly hate on other products and businesses with no real cause.

Absolutely this.

This is the Out House - let's leave it to the other Forums out there to have conflicts of interests, arguments about really nothing very much and ending with an unholy fight between FSX and P3D, etc.
    I come here because it's about the planes (never, ever call it a plane - it's an aeroplane)

Let the best airframe win! - on SOH it's not a competition - it's a cold hard analysis of what's good to fly - by some of the most experienced aviators out there.

Let it play. (sound of empty beer bottle rolling across floor)
    Last edited by Ganter; October 1st, 2018 at 11:09. Reason: Added Incapacitated Pilot Report
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

I like the new framesfriendly G1000 and I like the paintkit, which makes it much more easier to repaint new stuff.

Its G-MDME of Flight Calibration Services. Coming soon.

G-MDME of Flight Calibration Services looks great! ....and now I'm probably going to have to buy the aircraft
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Very nice! My DA62 still in hangar (now 1.2 version), he's waiting for long winter .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 1